Gaming What's your next Wii game purchase?

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
What's the next game you're going to buy for the Wii? It seems like things have slown down a lot since the Wii launched. I haven't been playing my Wii as much as I thought I would, generally down to the fact that Zelda and Wii Sports are the only really remarkable games that I keep coming back to.

Well anyway I'm thinking my next purchase will be Excitetruck on 22nd Feb, I'm going to skip Wario Ware.

How about you?

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered Wii Play a couple of days ago for the 'free' remote, after that arrives the next game I'll probably buy is Excite Truck (comes out here mid-February, not sure on exact dates). I haven't stopped using the Wii remote yet though, whether for Zelda, Wii Sports or Red Steel on the Wii, or for Black & White and various FPSs (sp?) on my computer.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You definitely should give Warioware a try, but if you don't like mini-games, it's pretty understandable if you aren't interested.

Excitetruck for me, as well. Or if "And the cocks" is released before. Whatever, I want both!

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I own Zelda, Wii Sports, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, ExciteTruck, and Call of Duty 3. Wii Sports lasts but now that I have "real" games it never gets played. I just unlocked every character in DBZ and I must say, I love it. I took me 2 weeks to play through Story Mode. Thats not bad for a fighter(and the combat is pretty deep with the wiimote). Now I am working on getting S on every ExciteTruck race. CoD is getting put off until after ExciteTruck. Zelda is probably gonna be the last. Im pretty far in it but the other games steal my attention somehow. The only other game I want is Red Steel but I need to finish some first. Marvel Ultimate Alliance has some promise but I played 50% through on PC. Other than that, I have a game pass at Blockbuster and I have rented every other game and none of them have impressed me at all except Rayman. But my friends dont embrace the Wii as much as I would like(until SSBB come out anyways) so mini game games are not high on my list.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
i just got north warioware (NA) from canada. I love darts and I had a chance to play some 12 PLAYER last night! of course everbody loves crazy wario shit. if nothing else it is another way to get the girls bouncing around
grog.gif
grog.gif

my next game will be wii play in feb likewise for the free wiimote to make 4
sonic coming soon looks cool as well

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i would like to get trauma center, but its not yet released here
frown.gif

Or is excite truck more fun? Or maybe DBZ?

I got red steel, wii play and wario ware now.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL prolly Mario Galaxy. Or Metroid. IM waiting for the second batch of quality Nintendo Releases, SO far none of the third party support has caught my eye, though IGN informs me that there on some third party developers soon for the wii that un gunna have sweet game...i hope

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm not planning on getting anything until Metroid Prime 3 comes out. I only purchased Zelda because Metroid was pushed back
happy.gif

Seriously, I'm only interested in three titles for now: Metroid Prime 3, Animal Crossing Wii and Sims Wii.

sdoc96

Creaky Old Stiff Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wii play gets bored pretty soon, I bought it for the free wii-mote.

I own COD3, Wii play, Wii sports, Rayman RR and WarioWare. I'm not planning to buy a new game soon, but I'm very interested in Elebits (Eledees).

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I will get Mortal Kombat if it's an online title... that is ofcourse IF I can convince a friend to buy the game aswell.
smile.gif

other than that. Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy. Maybe Super Paper Mario or Disaster depending on how my stash of gold looks.
smile.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Call of duty is the only game I own, which I really liked... Then I borrowed zelda of a friend, so i have been playing that a bit...

But the next game would probly have to be excitetruck or metal slug.

Bizmat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will get Mortal Kombat if it's an online title... that is ofcourse IF I can convince a friend to buy the game aswell.
smile.gif

other than that. Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy. Maybe Super Paper Mario or Disaster depending on how my stash of gold looks.
smile.gif

read about mortal kombat wii today on gamespot and ed boon, developer of the mk series said there won't be online play in the game
frown.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The next wii game that I will have in my hand, probably Wii Sports with the console or Wario Ware.
That I will buy, probably WiiPlay, though I am considering getting a couple of VC games.

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I won't be buying any games untill Metroid, SSBB, and the other good titles start coming out. You don't have to waste money on crap just because that's all that's being released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.