What's your new year's resolution in gaming.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Since it's almost new year's, we all gotta change something right?
Everyone has their different plans which would sometimes end up being forgotten because they don't have the capability to do so. Since we are a gaming forum, we'll talk about your resolution in gaming.

I'll start it with saying mine would still be 1366x768. no upgrades soon. Though if I play in net cafe, i can 1920x1200 with dota 2.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My resolution is to stop buying games and finish off my backlog (PS+ included!)
But wait... DanganRonpa and Bravely Default releases February....

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see what you did there.. I moved it from 1920x1080 on my widescreen monitor to the big TV at 1280x720, not changing anything it is good enough for me.

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I just stole this idea from someone else. Didn't saw it coming too.
I saw the same joke on Reddit, I was going to make the resoultion joke in this thread, but then saw that it was in the OP.

Anyways, my New Year's resolution will be 720p, as I recently acquired quite a many cheap PS3 games (and PS+), and plan on playing quite a bit on my GAEMS Sentry (screen in a box).
Stop pirating games.
Don't want to support those terrorists, right?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will finish the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and play Hocus Pocus. (It's taken me a week to get to the ship.) :) I also have Viewtiful Joe (which I got two weeks ago and haven't started playing yet :cry: ) which I can complete; maybe I can find a copy of F-Zero... (yes I don't have it; feel free to be shocked and horrified) ...and I might try and tackle the Metroid Prime Trilogy Xenoblade and finish it.

Oh: I will get the maximum levels in Super Paper Mario and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. If I somehow forget these two amidst the excitement/chaos of the new world, then please remind me. Chances are I'll be too busy with the Guide and will forget to do these two.

It'd be nice if I could get around to actually playing video games, so how about that.
Y...y...you need to control your trolling instincts and devote some time to games. :cry: Honestly, a person of your stature sinking so low... :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==