What's your avatar?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
HgrEWXW.png

I don't remember where I found this. Probably on DeviantArt or similar.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My avatar originates from a birthday artwork made by Nightmargin on Twitter for the one-year anniversery of Hyper Light Drifter's kickstarter.
rTohNNo.png

I messed with it a little bit to make it more forum-y, and ended up with what I've been using for almost my entire time here.
7Jm5iZS.png

After making this revision, I ended up making small variants over time for GBATemp fads and irl holidays, here are all the variations I have up to this point

Valentine's Day
ZxZbDJ2.png

Easter
eLkUCrv.png

Thanksgiving
789CogA.png

Tempsgiving
8qFuSaA.png

Luigi Odyssey Cap (My current avatar)
41yfcXa.png

GBATemp Cap (Haven't used this one yet, I like the Luigi cap)
AiiU2zY.png

I like to switch between these avatars according to their holidays or relevance, honestly I would have made a St. Patrick's Day variant if I remembered (Next year maybe). Eventually I might switch to the GBATemp Cap variant, but for now I'm content with the Luigi Odyssey Cap.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the base of my avatar is a very poorly drawn vinsclone based off of the flash, with some other avy trends slapped on top. I WILL BECOME THE ULTIMATE AVY MEME COLLECTOR!

Reactions: VinsCool

koim

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yoda. With a scarf so he doesn't catch a cold ^^
A long time ago (i.e. a bit after the prelogy was out) in a galaxy not so far away, the local movie theater had life size statues of some star wars characters. I don't know how Yoda ended up with that scarf, but I took a pic since it was funny.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Link drawn by ross from ross draws. But I changed the color of his shirt to his classic shirt color.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My avatar originates from a birthday artwork made by Nightmargin on Twitter for the one-year anniversery of Hyper Light Drifter's kickstarter.
rTohNNo.png

I messed with it a little bit to make it more forum-y, and ended up with what I've been using for almost my entire time here.
7Jm5iZS.png

After making this revision, I ended up making small variants over time for GBATemp fads and irl holidays, here are all the variations I have up to this point

Valentine's Day
ZxZbDJ2.png

Easter
eLkUCrv.png

Thanksgiving
789CogA.png

Tempsgiving
8qFuSaA.png

Luigi Odyssey Cap (My current avatar)
41yfcXa.png

GBATemp Cap (Haven't used this one yet, I like the Luigi cap)
AiiU2zY.png

I like to switch between these avatars according to their holidays or relevance, honestly I would have made a St. Patrick's Day variant if I remembered (Next year maybe). Eventually I might switch to the GBATemp Cap variant, but for now I'm content with the Luigi Odyssey Cap.
I love the thanksgiving edition!

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)