What's your avatar?

BEACHBUM

Will draw shitty works of art for likes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is a mighty damn fine picture of myself if I do say so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I know you didn't ask but here are my personal photos of myself also:
beachballon.png
sexybeachballrosetwilight.png
wtfdudecommalikesrslyquestionmark.jpg

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My current one is a collage of a few elements from games (or game series) that I like. And with an I superimposed of course.

Base: 花と太陽と雨と (Flower, Sun and Rain)
hqdefault.jpg

Link from BOTW in the top left:
latest

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 on the bottom left:

and Goemon from the Ganbare Goemon series on the bottom right:
latest

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My shadow on some ground in the countryside of Muenchen, what else?

Since a few weeks, I've digitally edited on top of the shoulder my favorite Pokemon (longer story available on request)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My shadow on some ground in the countryside of Muenchen, what else?

Since a few weeks, I've digitally edited on top of the shoulder my favorite Pokemon (longer story available on request)
I always thought it was the shadow of someone cosplaying Mugen from Samurai Champloo. No idea why.

Reactions: PuNKeMoN

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well my avatar is a photo of me. Was a joke photo I took. Here's the uncropped version. Not much to explain here. Blacked out person in monitor for privacy reason, but otherwise unmodified photo besides that. :P

ThumbsUpFull.jpg

I've been using this avatar for a few years now. The one previous to this was this one:

av-new_150x150.JPG

I don't think I have the original photo to that one anymore. Was originally taken with a s**ty vivitar camera from Wal-Mart. This photo is really old. I don't recall the exact year. 2008 maybe? And yes like last one this is also a photo of me. :P

Some have said it looked like the main character from Breaking Bad...But I took this photo before that show even existed. :P

My sister was still in high school at the time and one of her electives was theatre. She had that hat and I had the idea to put it on + my sunglasses. :P

I still have that as an avatar on a few forums where I still go by the user name Tankerbot. But otherwise using my current one most other places.

D

Deleted User

My profile pic may look silly, but it actually has a lot of meaning. On the left, you will see Mario in gold and white overalls. Mario is one of the greatest video game characters ever created and he will always be there. His overalls are a reference to Super Mario Bros Z, a fan series that I have loved ever since first watching it. On the right, is a character. The character will change, because it's supposed to represent what I'm addicted to. The current character is Kirby. Star Allies has really "sucked" me in! The last character was a bunch of Tetriminos from Tetris!

Here's a bunch of versions of it:

https://ibb.co/hAxJGn

https://ibb.co/n9osbn

Last edited by ,
Reactions: SirNapkin1334

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my avatar is a photo of me. Was a joke photo I took. Here's the uncropped version. Not much to explain here. Blacked out person in monitor for privacy reason, but otherwise unmodified photo besides that. :P

View attachment 120503

I've been using this avatar for a few years now. The one previous to this was this one:

View attachment 120504

I don't think I have the original photo to that one anymore. Was originally taken with a s**ty vivitar camera from Wal-Mart. This photo is really old. I don't recall the exact year. 2008 maybe? And yes like last one this is also a photo of me. :P

Some have said it looked like the main character from Breaking Bad...But I took this photo before that show even existed. :P

My sister was still in high school at the time and one of her electives was theatre. She had that hat and I had the idea to put it on + my sunglasses. :P

I still have that as an avatar on a few forums where I still go by the user name Tankerbot. But otherwise using my current one most other places.
We know your robz8 I got the papers to prove it!

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My avatar is the playable character from "Legend of Princess", one of the best Zelda freeware tributes ever made. You should also check out Konjak's other games, it's totally worth it.

As for why I chose it, well, I'm a big Zelda fan. I've actually 100%ed all of the main series, starting with Legend of Zelda on the NES, and not leaving out obscure stuff like the BS Zeldas. Granted, those Tingle games, Triforce Heroes and 4 Swords didn't hit the mark for me, and I have only played everything up to and not including the Wii (Skyward Sword) yet.

Just choosing Link as my avatar would be cheap, though, right?

Last edited by d0k3,

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this picture is a telegram chat I was in. I thought it was funny (if you get the reference). Plus, it kinda looks like me :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: