What's your avatar?

PuNKeMoN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is a parody of the album title Nevermind the Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols. Mario and Princess Peach depicted as the notorious Sid & Nancy. Art by butcherbilly.
It is also a T-shirt I own.
1422748053510.jpg

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine currently is from the Spiderman Manga. I don't know much about it. I thought it originated in China, but I don't think that is right anymore. I don't know why I just wanted a change of pace from the beloved 60s spiderman. I will go back to them. But I wanted to join the ranks of the manga avatar squad for a bit.
Untitled.png

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Mine currently is from the Spiderman Manga. I don't know much about it. I thought it originated in China, but I don't think that is right anymore. I don't know why I just wanted a change of pace from the beloved 60s spiderman. I will go back to them. But I wanted to join the ranks of the manga avatar squad for a bit.
View attachment 127889
hi bortion how abots insteds join master of knuckle avaters??

lok i fond one that fit us: https://www.absoluteanime.com/sonic_the_hedgehog/knuckles.jpg

D

Deleted User

View attachment 127889
Reminds me of a collection of volumes from the Bat-Manga (manga adaption of 60s Batman) that I found in Barnes & Noble one day. Apparently, they had come up with entirely new villains for Batman and Robin to fight in the manga, as opposed to just recycling the Joker and the Penguin. It was pretty neat. I guess I shouldn't be surprised Spider-Man got the same treatment.

Reactions: BORTZ
D

Deleted User

Mine is a skull.
It represents the mortality of those who consider themselves humans.
I'm another kind of being. I'm not human, nor extraterrestrial. But even when I look just like you -so called humans- I am different than the rest of you guys.
So my avatar means exactly this:
- I'm not human (thus the green to white gradient)
- But I look like you humans, even though I do not belong to your race.

Truth is that, what separates ME from the rest of you, is that I have certain skills.
I, for instance, have the skill of not fitting in any table or seat.
I'm way too tall for public transport.
I can't even fit on most of the toilets I've crapped into.

This avatar represents the struggle of US, the tall people who has to deal with everyday challenges, like, not fitting in your bed, or attempting to shower, but you get the shower blocked by your forehead... or even finding fucking pants to wear.

I am, I was.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
I just like schullz.
But what I said about me struggling with my stature in this world designed for people smaller than 5'0'' is completely true.
Right now I'm naked... and dirty... :creep::creep::creep:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 120395

Umi Ryuuzaki, drawn for me by Twitch streamer AnimatedHero92. It was originally black and white, and I applied some coloring myself to it.
Whoever drew this should work in his proportions.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is a skull.
It represents the mortality of those who consider themselves humans.
I'm another kind of being. I'm not human, nor extraterrestrial. But even when I look just like you -so called humans- I am different than the rest of you guys.
So my avatar means exactly this:
- I'm not human (thus the green to white gradient)
- But I look like you humans, even though I do not belong to your race.

Truth is that, what separates ME from the rest of you, is that I have certain skills.
I, for instance, have the skill of not fitting in any table or seat.
I'm way too tall for public transport.
I can't even fit on most of the toilets I've crapped into.

This avatar represents the struggle of US, the tall people who has to deal with everyday challenges, like, not fitting in your bed, or attempting to shower, but you get the shower blocked by your forehead... or even finding fucking pants to wear.

I am, I was.

LOL LOL LOL LOL
I just like schullz.
But what I said about me struggling with my stature in this world designed for people smaller than 5'0'' is completely true.
Right now I'm naked... and dirty... :creep::creep::creep:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whoever drew this should work in his proportions.
Heh, I have the opposite problem. I’m really short, so sometimes I can’t reach stuff, like urinals or sinks.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
View attachment 127889
I did a quick reverse google search and got this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_The_Manga

My current avatar is Lilith dressed as my D&D character, Azsil. Azsil was my vishkanya rogue that I decided had evolved from a komodo dragon because she's always drooling and her drool is poisonous. This is also why she's always a wearing a mask to protect others around her.
Scan1.jpg Scan2.jpg scan3.jpg Lilith_Transparent.png
(She was the tallest female on the team, which my girlfriend thought was funny because I was the shorted in the group. So she drew the first picture in reference to this fact.)
The actual picture of Lilith was started by girlfriend, but she never got to finish it because she had to sell her drawing tablet. It was later finished by @VinsCool and has been one of my most regularly used images of Lilith since then.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1