wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif
wink2.gif

I am just gonna spam the hell out of it now that people have mentioned it.

Z

Zorua

Never saw that smiley before.
wink.gif
is much better. And he doesn't look like he's winking. It looks like something went into his eyes......

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you COULD say that the
wink2.gif
one looks like me ever since I lost an eye and have to close the opposite eye in bright light. That was hard to get used to and it makes me screw-up my face really bad to do it. I couldn't believe how stupid I look when I looked in a mirror and saw how I had to scrunch up my face to close the opposite eye, especially on REALLY bright days.

I really should write a blog here telling about the day I lost my eye. I mention that fact so much and you guys really deserve to know the full story there.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
wink2.gif
one looks like me ever since I lost an eye and have to close the opposite eye in bright light. That was hard to get used to and it makes me screw-up my face really bad to do it. I couldn't believe how stupid I look when I looked in a mirror and saw how I had to scrunch up my face to close the opposite eye, especially on REALLY bright days.

I really should write a blog here telling about the day I lost my eye. I mention that fact so much and you guys really deserve to know the full story there.

Oh man, I would love to hear about it. I have always wondered how it happened.
unsure.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
wink2.gif

No joke, that makes your life 10x more interesting than mine.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
machomuu said:
Rayder said:
wink2.gif

No joke, that makes your life 10x more interesting than mine.
The details I've gleaned in the past involved something along the lines of "car battery go BOOM".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to