Gaming What's up with Race Driver: GRID??

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On gamespot last month the release date for GRID was 26th of May, then it was changed to 27th of June (today) and now they've changed it to 25th July, WTF!?

why do they keep changing the release date, the game came out on every other platform ages ago, why is the DS one taking so long to release? I don't normally complain about release dates but I'm tired of expecting it to be released soon then they shift the date a month forward, what's going on?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not a helpful answer, but it could be Codemasters perpetually pushing it back.

This is unfortunately a good sign that either A) the game is going to be canceled (horse-and-carrot release date) or B) there's something intensely wrong with the game, but at least this also means they're putting out the time to fix it up. Unless A is really what's going on here.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It could just be a business decision as well. If they're pushing it back to further work on the game, though, I say more power to em. Even if I have to wait longer, I'd rather get a better game in the end, and I think that's true for everyone else as well.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn, it changed AGAIN? The last time I checked was the day before yesterday, and it still consted as June 27 on Europe. Actually, I've been checking Gbatemp's release list constantly today, hoping for a dump of the game... oh well. =|

There's not much to do except waiting, then. I just wished I hadn't removed Race Driver from my cart already...

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NP reviewed a month or two ago, and gave it an excellent review. Plus the console versions are getting excellent comments too. So I doubt it was cancelled or something like that. I'm waiting anxiously for this dump since it sounds like an awesome racer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.