what's up, people?!

kataro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm kataro, I'm pretty into games, I'm more for retro style games or games from the PSX and N64 time, I like horror games, not a fan of shooters though and I absolutely love resident evil. I'm hoping to learning to program games and maybe try and make my own homebrew games, so any help or pointers would be sweet cause all I have at the moment is the will to do it and no idea how. so yeah I'll probably be on and off the forums regularly from now on I think. Also is there some magazine this site does? and if there is how can you subscribe?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums. Read and follow the rules, and be sure not to accept any pastries or other treats from those offering. You'll find out soon enough I'm sure. =P

There's no official magazine that we put out that I know of, just that we have a magazine section as our first forum on the big list. Not exactly something that can be printed, but it's like a collection of news that we get whenever it breaks and people know about it and report it here (like User Submitted News). And, games that get released are put under the proper (system) Releases subforum, which then allow people to talk about it.

kataro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awww... and I was all excited, I love magazines XD that's still cool though, it's nice to have a place to check the recent compiled game news. Also do you know anything or know anyone who does know about making a homebrew game or coding?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.