What's the longest GBAtemp has been quiet?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The longest nobody has posted has probably been the longest downtime of the servers! lol Usually it slows down, but in the 3 years I've been here I don't think it's gone longer than an hour or two between posts. That's usually during that crossover time when most of Europe and America has gone to bed. But there's usually at least someone from Asia/Australia who makes the odd post here and there.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There was a day during the fall when no one posted for close an hour
unsure.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People wonder about the strangest things.
Temp was down for like 15 hours once, unless my memory is exaggerating. Longest time i've seen with no posts.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
The longest nobody has posted has probably been the longest downtime of the servers! lol Usually it slows down, but in the 3 years I've been here I don't think it's gone longer than an hour or two between posts. That's usually during that crossover time when most of Europe and America has gone to bed. But there's usually at least someone from Asia/Australia who makes the odd post here and there.
Don't you mean 4 years?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Don't you mean 4 years?
His memories slipping... poor guy
frown.gif

..... hahaha jk! Trolley!
tongue.gif

But wasnt the temp down for like 8 hours when GTA chinatown wars newb flood killed the servers? I cant remember actually. I just remember it going down in the morning, going out with some friends and when I came back it was still down.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
fudgenuts64 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Don't you mean 4 years?

Holy shit, I've lost a year of my life somewhere!
ohmy.gif

QUOTE(dinofan01 @ Mar 1 2011, 05:44 AM)
His memories slipping... poor guy
frown.gif

..... hahaha jk! Trolley!
tongue.gif

But wasnt the temp down for like 8 hours when GTA chinatown wars newb flood killed the servers? I cant remember actually. I just remember it going down in the morning, going out with some friends and when I came back it was still down.

You'll be old too one day and I'll come and make fun of you. Well, if I remember that is! lol Yeah, back before Costy upgraded we'd have downtime during the big releases. I blame the patch kiddies getting over-eager on their F5 keys and posting "Is there a fix for R4 yet" every 5 seconds!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha! oh no! By that time well both be forgetting about everything!

yeah I remember those downtimes. I still have flashbacks when games like spirit tracks and black/white are released!... theres no fixes!?!?! ....oh sorry... lol

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sausage Head said:
Wizzerzak said:
God made GBAtemp on the 7th day? ahh now it makes sense....
And he made his R4 Deluxe Pro Gold Version 1.4.1 TTi on the 6th day.
He just couldn't fix the white screen by himself, the poor guy :<

Correction:
And he made his R4 Deluxe Pro Gold Version 1.4.1 TTi WITH Built in Flux Capacitor
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu +1