Hacking What's the best flashcard to play NDS games?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I can really suggest at this point is the Supercard DSTWO(+). Though if you do get the Plus version, just don't use it for .3DS games, because it requires an older version of the client, that isn't supported anymore.

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing I can really suggest at this point is the Supercard DSTWO(+). Though if you do get the Plus version, just don't use it for .3DS games, because it requires an older version of the client, that isn't supported anymore.
personally i wouldn't recommend the ds2 at all its just not well built

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally i wouldn't recommend the ds2 at all its just not well built
Homebrew quality is pretty much above anything and everything else, though.

I can agree on build quality. Finding myself looking for another, since my OG DStwo periodically has trouble in my DSi XL, and more in my 3DS system. But it's nigh impossible to find anything with the breadth of homebrew available and to have been so actively supported like the DStwo was on the software side.

Pereb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dual cores that end in com.cn, .hk, and .in aren't effected (these are the ones that run wood-based kernels). The .com carts are.

Didn't know that, my bad. I know the cards from www.r4isdhc.com (exact url) are to be avoided for this reason, so is that the only manufacturer that does this?

wawnord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haven't read the whole Thread, maybe you can get a Gateway Bluecard for cheap from someone here.

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a card, and it's currently "in transit" right now. But there's something strange. Its been in transit for at least 2 days now without any new scans.
The delivery is USPS first class, 4 days delivery, and the last facility its delivered to is in New Jersey, and I ordered the package in California.
Estimated date of arrival is tomorrow, December 30th, 2016, but it's still in transit across the country from where I'm at, so is it safe to assume my package has been lost? Or does it still say "in transit" at the last known location even on a plane?

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a card, and it's currently "in transit" right now. But there's something strange. Its been in transit for at least 2 days now without any new scans.
The delivery is USPS first class, 4 days delivery, and the last facility its delivered to is in New Jersey, and I ordered the package in California.
Estimated date of arrival is tomorrow, December 30th, 2016, but it's still in transit across the country from where I'm at, so is it safe to assume my package has been lost? Or does it still say "in transit" at the last known location even on a plane?
my dstwo also had some weird things with its ups or maybe it was usps in any case it should be fine note the should though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4