Hacking Question What's the best dingle for the switch

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question in title, I currently use SX Pro with its license still intact, thinking about selling a moving over to the free option as soon as xci loading is available but need a new dongle prior to that, what are you people out there using? And why would you recommend it

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
internal trinket. Otherwise, anything you can find will work. And XCI won't be available for quite some time, simply because it is not needed. BTW, you can use SX Pro or Gear dongles.

Reactions: kylum

oldmumak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think there is just the one dingle suit on the switch day2_02_tinglesscreenshot.0.jpg

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Question in title, I currently use SX Pro with its license still intact, thinking about selling a moving over to the free option as soon as xci loading is available but need a new dongle prior to that, what are you people out there using? And why would you recommend it
Do you hate carrying extra stuff around? Go with an internal Trinket M0 mod.
Same as above but you don't know how to solder stuff or don't want to risk it? Use your smartphone with Rekado as a payload launcher, but keep in mind that your smartphone must support OTG for this.
Neither of the above options are available for you or don't mind carrying an extra dongle around? NS-Atmosphere is a good (while being still cheap) dongle, otherwise if you don't like it a member on GBATemp is selling his own custom-made SAMD Payload launchers in the trading area which seem to be high quality.

Reactions: kylum

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you hate carrying extra stuff around? Go with an internal Trinket M0 mod.
Same as above but you don't know how to solder stuff or don't want to risk it? Use your smartphone with Rekado as a payload launcher, but keep in mind that your smartphone must support OTG for this.
Neither of the above options are available for you or don't mind carrying an extra dongle around? NS-Atmosphere is a good (while being still cheap) dongle, otherwise if you don't like it a member on GBATemp is selling his own custom-made SAMD Payload launchers in the trading area which seem to be high quality.
Thanks

kylum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for the internal trinket M0. I know it isn’t a dongle but damn I’m so happy I pulled the trigger and got one. It’s set it and forget it. Just don’t let the battery drain and your golden. If you don’t know how to solder, it’s well worth paying for it to be done. Oh and you can use it with SX gear

Last edited by kylum,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone