Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
^^ That's not a backlog dude... are you even a gamer? You must still be occupied with Nintendogs of something
tongue.gif

Actually... It is my backlog
biggrin.gif
. I know what a backlog is, a list of games you have laying about you have yet to play, but really want to get around to. Seeing as my favourite genre is RPG and I missed quite a lot of classics, I'll be busy for a MAD long time. It's just that... that ... I'm addicted to my laptop =D. I only play games when someone comes over really. I'm glad I can't be on my laptop during the week when college starts kicking in again, so I can play games every day
smile.gif
. And yea, I am a gamer! Been gaming for I dunno, since I was like 10 or so, gaming every day all day long back when I was still in high school, like 5 PM - 11 PM then going to bed and playing 2-3 more hours on my handhelds. Too bad internet is so addicting if you are on all these forums and doing a lot of stuff on the internet :/ (kinda got a job going @ internet).

Dude, instead of typing that list, you would have finished three games in the same time.
Get your priorities straight, soldier!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc