Hacking Whats good reseller for sky3ds

wendeng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to buy from modchipdirect because they sold cheapest $80 and i bought from them in the past but they only accept Visa card, is there any other reseller that sell for cheaper then 90$ and near california possibly free shipping and accepts MasterCard
Thanks

Chrisvindan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my sky3ds from r4depot, although $93, it has fast shipping and free shipping. They sent the package from Pico Rivera, CA. I found them from the sky3ds official reseller. My Sky3ds received in good condition, ran SSB,Pokemo X/Y and so on 3ds games without any problems,i love it much and their customer service was effective as well. Suggest you do some more reserching before purchasing, after all the sky3ds is expensive.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks i will buy from them

Got my sky3ds from r4depot, although $93, it has fast shipping and free shipping. They sent the package from Pico Rivera, CA. I found them from the sky3ds official reseller. My Sky3ds received in good condition, ran SSB,Pokemo X/Y and so on 3ds games without any problems,i love it much and their customer service was effective as well. Suggest you do some more reserching before purchasing, after all the sky3ds is expensive.

-->https://gbatemp.net/threads/a-review-of-peachds-com.385987/

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased sky3ds from one of the sky3ds official reseller, finally ordered from oz3ds.net after comparing many of them, as their price was really cheap (as low as 76$) , and the shopping experience was nice. I received it about one more weeks, and the sky3ds was fine as I expected.

gbatempnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from lurking around for the past few days, i had an impulse buy for the new 3ds and im glad to have found this post. will order from peachds as well. thanks for the recommendation!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok cant wait to buy from Peachds

from lurking around for the past few days, i had an impulse buy for the new 3ds and im glad to have found this post. will order from peachds as well. thanks for the recommendation!

When you get your cards make sure to make threads showing you received them and leave a review on shoptemp.net

Reactions: GaaraPrime

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1454580

these guys put the sky3ds on sale very often for around $64USD. they just relisted their sky3ds page but there were hundreds sold prior and reviews were positive. you do have to gamble with Chinese shipping but hong kong shipping is also an option and going by reviews it seems to take about 2 weeks if things go smoothly.

Reactions: exangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol