Gaming Whats game(s) do you play most?

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just curious to find out what everyone's fave/most played Wii games are. Ill start off with mine
yaywii.gif

Resident Evil 4
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Metriod Prime Trilogy
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Sensen 0079
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

For the most part my wii has been neglected, collecting dust on my desk. I Played more PC/PS3 games. Main reason I started playing my wii was my ps3 disc drive is failing. The reason I decided to soft mod my wii was its motor or something inside started making some different sounds figure that its prolly on the way out also. So playing off the hdd and using the disc drive as little as possable seemed like a good idea
tongue.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It varies greatly.

For the moment, I mostly tend to play 'de blob 2', and sometimes rock band 2 or 3 for fun. About every 4-5 days I do a short bit of wii fit plus to check my weight, but that's not really heavy duty (I don't care how it's called...I'm not going to do the "daily test" each day).

Most of my gaming time gets taken up by my PC, though (starcraft 2). Oh, and mario picross on (hacked) PSP and spirit tracks on 3DS.

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guess i should of been more clear
tongue.gif
i meant it in a "of all time" sort of way. Just games you played a lot, but don't necessarily play anymore. Just wanted to know what some of you guys thought were the good games for the wii. Even if other people don't think the same.

Anyways yea rock band figured that'd pop up a few times at least, I never was really a fan of that game. It was kinda fun when it first came out but i grew bored of it very fast. But good multiplayer game for sure. De blob 2 huh, never even heard of the first one looks interesting tho haha.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Wii has also been neglected recently, only because my brother stole my second TV in my room.

I had my PS3 and Wii hooked up to one TV, and cable on the other. So now, I would have to stand on my bed play Wii on the TV.

But, any way, back on topic. I've had my Wii from launch, and I got the most playtime out of:

1) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I actually was replaying this, and couldn't continue it on my new TV. It's really that bad.
2) Metroid Prime Trilogy
3) Mario Galaxy 1+2
4) No More Heroes 1+2
5) Super Paper Mario
6) Wii Sports Resort

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't watch tv since there is never anything good on anyways. But I have my Wii, PS3 and Computer hooked up to my HDTV in my room with a 5.1 Logitech 5.1 SS system. Its a nice lil setup
smile.gif

I also was playing Twilight princess again lately, I got up to the snowy mountain part (actually I finished the dungeon on mountain) but thats where i stopped. I never could get into any mario games since the n64 one, guess i just grew out of mario. No more heroes is a blast tho haha. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing the first time I had to "recharge" my beam katana.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ryoku83 said:
Just wanted to know what some of you guys thought were the good games for the wii.
Well...those are mentioned in the 'wii essentials' sticky. And I don't think people will mind if you bump that thread to ask around a bit (it's not like the first post really represents the best games, as most of the votes were cast at the beginning of the wii's lifecycle).

As for other games I play often...I find myself playing Donkey Kong country returns a lot, and sin & punishment 2 also gets picked often when I "just want to play something but dunno what". Rock band 2 gets picked because it has the second-to-best tracklist IMO (would've been GH3 if that game wasn't missing things like a tracklist). If it wasn't for rawksd's time limit, that game would be much higher on my list.
Finally: wii sports resort. Mainly for the swordsfighting and the flyby.

Oh, and also: Dr Mario (wiiware). If I'm all stressed out, playing around with drugs is just relaxing.
smile.gif

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Monster Hunter Tri!! I haven't been able to stop playing it recently since there is so much to do before you can say you have completed the whole game.
smile.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No More Heroes 2:Desperate Struggle seems to tickle my fancy for a violent hack-and-slash game. It's so action packed. and if you don't increase your strength at "Ryan's Gym" you'll be hacking and slashing enemies for hours.
wink.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryoku83 said:
I don't watch tv since there is never anything good on anyways. But I have my Wii, PS3 and Computer hooked up to my HDTV in my room with a 5.1 Logitech 5.1 SS system. Its a nice lil setup
smile.gif

Me too!
smile.gif

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Daidude said:
Monster Hunter Tri!! I haven't been able to stop playing it recently since there is so much to do before you can say you have completed the whole game.
smile.gif

I have MHT played it a bit, seems like its really good but haven't had the time to get any good time into have other stuff i wanna finish first =P

TheDarkSeed said:
No More Heroes 2:Desperate Struggle seems to tickle my fancy for a violent hack-and-slash game. It's so action packed. and if you don't increase your strength at "Ryan's Gym" you'll be hacking and slashing enemies for hours.
wink.gif

yea NMHs seems to be one of the greats. haven't played 2 but the little bit i've played of 1 was a riot.

Quanno said:
Mostly Monster Hunter Tri, SSBB, Mario Kart and sometimes Black Ops

Never have been a fan of smash brothers, always seem to loose where my character is with all the action going on and fall off the edge >_< ... Mario kart! its been on of my faves since snes, tho i didnt play the gc one, always a good time
smile.gif
... bleh black ops .. everytime i play that game on my wii it makes me wanna play cod4: mw on my computer with my mouse instead, i just can't get used to the wiimote aiming and i refuse to play FPS games with a classic controller >_<

QUOTE(Hielkenator @ Apr 22 2011, 03:37 AM)
MP Trilogy, Zelda, the longer stuff...
But also a lot of retro.

Yea i love metroid been a fave of mines since Metroid 2 for gameboy. Zelda

Ryoku83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
naved.islam14 said:
Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
I don't like sports games so I never even bothered trying wii sports