Hacking What would i search on ebay for a 4.5 xl?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the photo isn't the exact thing you're buying, then eBay will uphold your complaint, doesn't matter if it's about the firmware version or scratches on the bottom of the case.

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As others have said, check Ebay. I got a brand new in the box 3DS for $170 that was on 4.3 on there. Also, if you don't mind a few scratches (I'm too OCD to ignore them), there's a ton on Ebay for around $120, if not less.

stereowax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well you could always try... I still doubt Ebay would see it of significant difference. Especially if you don't mention why you would want it to be on a lower firmware, i.e. Gateway

You'd be surprised just how often they err on the side of the buyer. But yeah, to cover yourself it's worthwhile sending a quick message to the seller to double check it's still on the firmware in the picture. Either way I'd say it's pretty low risk whatever you do.

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would suggest Craigslist first lot cheaper and most of the cases the 3DS for a kid who never connect to internet also you can deal with seller easily and take a look your self
for ebay the price range for xl between 220-240$

Dr. Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i walked into a popular walmart supercenter by my house and walked out with a 4.5XL brand new! and this was two weeks ago. i was about to pay $220 +shipping from ebay. i'm glad i checked local first.

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely give craigslists a shot, I've found a few on there and they had no idea of the value they possessed.

though i did come across one fellow who when i asked which firmware his 3ds xl was on he replied "it was 4.5, but i just updated it to 7.x, will that work?"
i felt so awful....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag