Hacking What would be the easiest way to mod a 2DS with 11.5.0-38U?

Pezzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided not to go through with the order through ModChipDirect because the transaction would be going through in Australia, and my bank won't allow that, or something.. I don't know. Shit sucks. If anyone knows of any place I can get a card to use NTRboot AND get it before January 13th at the latest, please let me know!!

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

Just go for it and it's just what you are looking for.
I'm getting a message that just reads
"Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'

Not enough space on temporary disk.

/Inc_ProShow.asp, line 65"

Argh.. Any ideas?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Decided not to go through with the order through ModChipDirect because the transaction would be going through in Australia, and my bank won't allow that, or something.. I don't know. Shit sucks. If anyone knows of any place I can get a card to use NTRboot AND get it before January 13th at the latest, please let me know!!

Argh.. Any ideas?
I saw someone say the store will be down until January 4th

Reactions: Pezzy

teMity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Argh.. Any ideas?

Idk if this site is good or not, but heard very good things about shipping speed. 3ds-Flashcard
They ship from California apparently. Their shipping does cost 6.50(if you want from California) I also found dsflashcart which is also a shipper from USA, don’t know where from, but free shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c