Hardware what would be a better SoC instead of the t210 in your opinion?

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
do you like the x1, i do not. i think it was the SHITTIEST option available. seeing the sd835 I just laughed: https://www.notebookcheck.net/X1-vs-835_6612_8554.247596.0.html

i bought a poco f1, 250 bucks. this phone can play fortnite ETC on 1080p without any FRAME DROPS "cough cough NINTENDO".
why do u think they went with nvidia, an unsafe exploitable cpu over somehting like an sd835?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Better support. Qualcomm doesn't support low-level API Graphics. Nvidia has years of experience in it.
You can laugh, but without low-level API, you will get more shitty graphics on this sd835 than Tegra X1. Fortnite looks better on Switch than SD845, but SD845 has 60 FPS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And about my opinion what would be better - next SoC from Nvidia with LPDDR5. Samsung has just started production of LPDDR5 chips, so after two years Nvidia should make SoC that will be many times better than t210 IMO.

Reactions: GarnetSunset

pohaxsf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
nvidia also has experience in creating the most exploitable and unsafe hardware. here we are 20m switches hackable.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This exploit was unknown to the release of Nintendo Switch. Noone had any usage of it, because every device using Tegra X1 has access to non-signed RCM or it was using Bootloader that allows installing custom firmware.
You don't know if something like this is not in SD835 or SD845, because noone has any big merit of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?