What will be on the Kirby Anthology?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by EnigmaXtreme, Apr 29, 2012.

Apr 29, 2012
  1. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Member EnigmaXtreme GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    As we all knbow to celebrate his 20th anniversary Kirby is getting a Collection discs, the only question is. What will be on it?

Epic Yarn comes in at 3.56 GB, while Return to Dreamland is at 1.17 GB so thats 4.73, Now Star Ride is the same as Dreamland at 1.36 GB so thats 6.09 GB So we could easily throw in the NES, SNES and 64 games in there as well.

Or would putting Yarn and Dreamland just be pointless, thoughts?

2. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    It's a mystery but I doubt it will include every single Kirby, especially newer Wii versions that will possibly be made into HD versions for wii u

3. Gaiaknight

Member Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i think we will get everything up to air ride

4. Smuff

Member Smuff Fossilized Gamer

United Kingdom
    What will be on it ? Perhaps a brief history of overpriced stainless steel home vacuuming "and-so-much-more" products ?

5. Excelsiior

Member Excelsiior GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    lol :D

I hope for something like Zelda Collectors Edition, that Mario thing was anything but a smasher IMHO.

6. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Not bloody likely. Dreamland is still too new and Epic Yarn was totally different in style to the 'regular' Kirby games (in addition to it also still being sold).

Here's to hoping Kirby's pinball land is included. That game is one of the best console handheld pinball games ever (if not the best).

EDIT: as MarcusRaven points out: Kirby's Pinball Land isn't a console game...it was a handheld one (the original gameboy, to be precise).

7. MarcusRaven

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    Fix'd. I loved it too. I held onto my copy until roughly five years ago, but I still emulate the crap out of it. ^_^

8. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I stand corrected. I kinda meant "the best pinball game that is purely on a screen rather than one with an actual ball & stuff", but "console" obviously isn't the correct term. :)

9. xwatchmanx

Member xwatchmanx GBAtemp's (Un)Ironic Weeaboo

United States
    Perhaps the gameboy Kirby games, plus every console Kirby game up to Air Ride. Air Ride is the only one that's a substantial size (typical GCN game is almost 1.5gb, right?), so there shouldn't be any problem fitting everything on one disc (even without dual layer). Including any of the Wii games would be a bit pointless, IMO.