What will be on the Kirby Anthology?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by EnigmaXtreme, Apr 29, 2012.

1. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

EnigmaXtreme GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 1, 2009
    Tasmania, Australia
    As we all knbow to celebrate his 20th anniversary Kirby is getting a Collection discs, the only question is. What will be on it?

Epic Yarn comes in at 3.56 GB, while Return to Dreamland is at 1.17 GB so thats 4.73, Now Star Ride is the same as Dreamland at 1.36 GB so thats 6.09 GB So we could easily throw in the NES, SNES and 64 games in there as well.

Or would putting Yarn and Dreamland just be pointless, thoughts?

2. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    It's a mystery but I doubt it will include every single Kirby, especially newer Wii versions that will possibly be made into HD versions for wii u

3. Gaiaknight

Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 26, 2008
    United States
    howell, Michigan
    i think we will get everything up to air ride

4. Smuff

Smuff Fossilized Gamer

Jul 29, 2006
    By the sea
    What will be on it ? Perhaps a brief history of overpriced stainless steel home vacuuming "and-so-much-more" products ?

5. Excelsiior

Excelsiior GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    lol :D

I hope for something like Zelda Collectors Edition, that Mario thing was anything but a smasher IMHO.

6. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Not bloody likely. Dreamland is still too new and Epic Yarn was totally different in style to the 'regular' Kirby games (in addition to it also still being sold).

Here's to hoping Kirby's pinball land is included. That game is one of the best console handheld pinball games ever (if not the best).

EDIT: as MarcusRaven points out: Kirby's Pinball Land isn't a console game...it was a handheld one (the original gameboy, to be precise).

7. MarcusRaven

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Fix'd. I loved it too. I held onto my copy until roughly five years ago, but I still emulate the crap out of it. ^_^

8. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I stand corrected. I kinda meant "the best pinball game that is purely on a screen rather than one with an actual ball & stuff", but "console" obviously isn't the correct term. :)

9. xwatchmanx

xwatchmanx GBAtemp's (Un)Ironic Weeaboo

Feb 13, 2012
    United States
    Pittsboro, NC
    Perhaps the gameboy Kirby games, plus every console Kirby game up to Air Ride. Air Ride is the only one that's a substantial size (typical GCN game is almost 1.5gb, right?), so there shouldn't be any problem fitting everything on one disc (even without dual layer). Including any of the Wii games would be a bit pointless, IMO.