What wii drive chip set is the best?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by cheez203, Mar 14, 2010.

  1. cheez203
    OP

    cheez203 GBAtemp Regular

    Member
    2
    Feb 20, 2010
    Canada
    Which Wii drive chip set is the best for hacking and loading up backup discs? According to the wii drive database, I have a 50% chance of having a GC2-D2B with cut pins, a 25% chance of having a GC2-D2B (no cut pins or missing pad) and lastly a 25% chance of having a GC2-DMS. Is a GC2-D2B a good drive chip set?
    Also, when i play backups via neogamma, my wii drive makes noises. Is that normal? Thanks in advance.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice