What was your version before the update ??

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Pippin666, Jun 7, 2011.

Jun 7, 2011
  1. Pippin666
    OP

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Seems I cannot not update my 3DS to 2.0.0-2U. I called a Nintendo support rep and she ended up giving me a repair order. I need to go to their official repair shop here in Montreal.

My version is currently 1.1.0-1U. I did all test and internet configuration test. And the internet test connection many time and it worked. But my system report that there is system update available for me. My friend did it like a charm yesterday during the night. I even tryed to change location, friend's house, blockbuster free wifi access, same for a coffee shop and my worked place. Same god damn result.

"The system is up to date."

If they trade it, it will make the 2nd time. First time was for dead pixels.

Pip'

2. Fedex14

Member Fedex14 GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    maybe it's a problem with their servers? I couldn't update mine to 1.1 as soon as I had it but it was Nintendo having a problem with their servers actually. Later that night I could. Maybe try to wait? Or have you tried since it got released?

3. Pippin666
    OP

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Yes, I try every hour or so since the release. My friend updated his 3DS from my home :S !!

Pip'