What was one show you got bullied for watching?

D

Deleted-401606

Seriously ? Never happened to me because I didn't mentioned it to them. None of their business. You know why ? School is EVIL! Bullied, thick heads, and many things. Some students can be horrible monster people.. Blame ? School and parents! They didn't teach at all. That's why I never mentioned to them when I was in school about my lifestyle. NEVER! So I had no problem. I was careful and stay cool. Again, school are VERY EVIL. I am glad that I dont have children and dont want to see them suffer in SCHOOL> SCHOOL NEEDS TO EXTINCT because of stupid teachers and bullying exists!

School is there to force you to conform.I was always rebelling against the norms in school and getting into fights with said bullies but what was the point?I am an adult now and life has been kicking my ass and I wish I would have just fallen in line.School teaches you that either you fall in line or you will pay steep consequences later on in life.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a thing?
I mean, I grew up at the best time: Ash was an actual ten-year-old when I was ten.
Saturday morning cartoons were cool.
Even educational shows were cool (motherfuckin Bill Nye was still getting new episodes, to give you an idea.)
My friends mother voiced Carmen SanDiego (Also Jenny Acorn, C.S., facts....also on Clifford--she's the best.)

The only way you got bullied was if you were a lame fuck.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't recall ever having been bullied for something like that. Heck, I don't even think I've been made fun of for something I watched.
Actually, now that I think about it I do have a movie I was made fun of for liking. Granted, it was the friend who watched it together with me and he also liked it, but still.

The movie in question was the Far Cry movie and despite it having almost nothing to do with the game I thought it was pretty alright.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4