Gaming What version of Megaman Battle Network 5 should I play?

Kirbeat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, I'm looking to play every MMBN game and I decided to play; 3 Blue, 4 Red Sun, 5 Team Protoman and 6 Cybeast Gregar, with the addition of Transmission and Battle Chip Gate. Everything is ok by now.

So i'd discover that every MMBN in GBA were re-released in the Wii U with some fixes and with every chip exclusive to the opposite version or exclusive to tournaments self instaled. Then they were people that made a patch for the originals rom to make them like the Wii U version, that is GREAT because I'm gonna play in my 3DS via the NSUI, and via that way you can't put Cheat Codes. So again, everything is just fine, no?

Well no, everything is fine until you find that MMBN5 was port to the DS, both games in a single pack, and this isn't like Pokémon that the third version was the definitive one, like a fusion of the first two, no, this is like a collection, you got both games in a single cartridge but with extras, and here comes my question: Can you transfer the chips from one version to another via the same cartridge? without help of another cartridge in another DS?

So the thing is; if I can transfer the chips in the same cartridge, I'd play the DS version, but, if I CAN'T, what version should I'd play?: The Wii U one with everything in one game without the DS extras, or the DS with extras but without everything in one "game"? (in the DS version each game is individually, one in each file)

So if can help you with that, I'd be thankful. And if you note an error in my english or you believe that I should put this in another type of post, please notify me.

Kirbeat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I do not have a original DS, and I gonna play both the DS and GBA versions via a R4 or the NSUI (both "illegally") so every answer that implement "legally" things don't work for me.

I just want to know If i'd play the Wii U version or the DS version, but thanks for answering anyway.

And things like: "If you play Team Protoman on the DS and collect all chips from that game and then Team Coronel and collect all chips from that game" don't count like "having all chips in a single game" because both games are separated, unless you can transfer chips from one game to another (like I state before).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...