Gaming What update do 2011 Wiis come with?

Macopride64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I just have want to ask what update do the 2011 Wiis come with ?
Because I am buying a new Wii and I've heard you cannot use Bannerbomb to install Homebrew Channel for 4.3.

Can someone please answer from Australia or anywhere ?

Thanks

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
If it's a new wii, it'll have 4.3. Black and red ones always have it, but the latest brands of grey are more than likely as well.

I'm far from Australia, but since 4.3 has been out for a considerable amount of time, my guess is that this goes for every sold wii but second hand ones.

So...sorry, but you're going to have to look for another exploit.
smile.gif

vegemikee

Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't been in the Wii scene for a while, but I'm pretty sure the new batches come shipped with 4.3. Can't use Bannerbomb on them anymore, however several exploits have been released for LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Batman that are compatible with PAL firmwares. Once you have installed the Homebrew Channel, (this is optional, but highly recommended) you can install Priiloader which can enable hacks that re-enable Bannerbomb to work on 4.3 firmware.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
vegemikee said:
Haven't been in the Wii scene for a while, but I'm pretty sure the new batches come shipped with 4.3. Can't use Bannerbomb on them anymore, however several exploits have been released for LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Batman that are compatible with PAL firmwares. Once you have installed the Homebrew Channel, (this is optional, but highly recommended) you can install Priiloader which can enable hacks that re-enable Bannerbomb to work on 4.3 firmware.
Why is that hack even available? Whats the point in bannerbomb once HBC is installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...