Hardware What type of M.2 SSD drive do you recommend?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I have this Asus rog 502vm gaming laptop from 2017 and I'd like to get a new and better hard drive for it. My laptop has a m.2 drive slot so i want to go this way for it.

But the thing is. I don't know anything about m.2 drives, well apart from them being thin and sleek lol

Preferably I'd like a 512gb one but I'll sacrifice storage for speed if i have to (as i already have a 1tb HDD) what are some fast and reliable 256-512GB m.2 ssd brands you would recommed me guys?

Last edited by NoNAND,

ChimpBoiBoi

Newcomer
Trophies
420 uhh no rd, nothing, nowhere, US, 00000
XP
Country
United States
I have this Asus rog 502vm gaming laptop from 2017 and I'd like to get a new and better hard drive for it. My laptop has a m.2 drive slot so i want to go this way for it.

But the thing is. I don't know anything about m.2 drives, well apart from them being thin and sleek lol

Preferably I'd like a 512gb one but I'll sacrifice storage for speed if i have to (as i already have a 1tb HDD) what are some fast and reliable 256-512GB m.2 ssd brands you would recommed me guys?
I currently use a WD Blue drive in my computer and it works well. Unsure about sizes for the drive though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-