What to get on Club nintendo?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 305 coins(after buying the Majora's Mask bag) and i wanted to get a game but dont know what to get.
My problem is that i have the game physically or i don't like the game. I wanted to get Earthbound but i've played it so many times, super metriod is the same thing, as is Golden Sun(own all 3 games). I would have gotten the NES Remix games but i own the Ultimate NES Remix on 3ds.
So i'm not to sure what to get.

THX for any help

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
How come you guys get games and stuff out of Club Nintendo and all us UK peasants get is pouches and stickers and wallpapers and other basically worthless crap? I'd even settle for them updating those Nintendo Points cards for something I can use on the Eshop. 2500 points should at least get me enough 3DS Eshop credit for some Fire Emblem DLC or an old NES game, surely?

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come you guys get games and stuff out of Club Nintendo and all us UK peasants get is pouches and stickers and wallpapers and other basically worthless crap? I'd even settle for them updating those Nintendo Points cards for something I can use on the Eshop. 2500 points should at least get me enough 3DS Eshop credit for some Fire Emblem DLC or an old NES game, surely?

Yeah but it is screwed. Think about it also the amount of original games they gave were low as most were virtual console games.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
You can get doc Louis punch out. It's an exclusive for club nintendo. Basically it's your last chance to have it

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I secured my Majora's Mask messenger bag the first day the site was back up. Glad I did, too, as these things are in short supply. "When they're gone, they're gone!"

I'm gonna scalp the shit out of it on eBay, and buy a Wii U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: