Hacking What to do to not be banned? Sky3ds

Adon94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
My questions is, Is there some way to avoid being banned and play online?
I have a 3ds and sky3ds, i would to play mh4 online...

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"to not be banned"?
Pray to the Nintendo Gods... Maybe a goat sacrifice.

to mitigate the chance of being banned. (and there's never a guarantee.)
Get a known good header from one of your retail games.
Import this header into your mh4 game.

(How you get the legitimate header is the real question to be asked. Since you can't dump using your sky3ds)

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't you dump your roms from the web browser gateway launcher? You'd need a 9.2 3ds though (and actually own the physical cartridge)

Could you use headers from different 3ds roms? (I don't know if it'd actually work) Take header from pokemon rumble and put it on mh4u? You probably have at least one cartridge laying around.

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Couldn't you dump your roms from the web browser gateway launcher? You'd need a 9.2 3ds though (and actually own the physical cartridge)
Could you use headers from different 3ds roms? (I don't know if it'd actually work) Take header from pokemon rumble and put it on mh4u? You probably have at least one cartridge laying around.

Unless OP's specify their system version, I just assume they (sky3ds users) scream YOLO and actively do system updates to the latest.
You make a valid point that this user could be on an earlier sysnand version and your suggestions make sense to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel