Hacking what the hell is up with this :S:S:S

  • Thread starter Thread starter linkinworm
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,748
  • Replies Replies 7

linkinworm

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 30, 2008
Messages
1,655
Solutions
1
Reaction score
153
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Birmingham (England)
XP
2,360
Country


i was checking my memory and that was happening because at 1st FFCC was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! untill i clicked another game

if gbatemp doesnt display the vid link here
 
That's very interesting...I don't use virtual console though, is it something to do with that?
 
I thought you were talking about the actual fcc sending you an email on your wii or something
tongue.gif


I don't have the fcc game but my SSBB gamesave for the wii also got a bit wierd and started to display boxes. I opened the save in SSBB and it worked normally. I tried to get a vid of the wierd save but for some reason it works now. No idea why though
frown.gif
 

Site & Scene News