What the hell is going on?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by RodPN, Jan 26, 2011.

Jan 26, 2011

What the hell is going on? by RodPN at 9:51 PM (1,264 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. RodPN
    OP

Member RodPN GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Every time I come on here I see different locked/unlocked/pinned and unpinned posts, including retro's. Did he stop updating? I'm just very confused right now. And why are there three different posts for the same thing? retro's updates, "Project : Code infolib.dat, extinfo.dat for DSTT" and "New extinfo.dat released"

2. impizkit

Member impizkit Lazy Lurker

Australia
    That is why Retro stopped again because idiots keep stealing his work as their own. We only need his thread and I would be pissed off if I were him too. Hope the other tread makers are happy. Now we are back to being without Retro's amazing updates.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    IIRC the "official" DSTT and some other cards actually released his fixes as their own (people downloaded the firmware on that site and found his name and notes he made and such in them).

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    There was also the help of a few particular members who were spamming his thread and hijacking it and that pissed him off.

5. magicksun

Member magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Argentina
    retro represents for me the inocense who have all people !

6. Net Sphere Engin

Newcomer Net Sphere Engin Member

Brazil
    Hey do you think it was my fault too? Look I'm really sorry! I mean I was hoping to report a error on StarFox Command and maybe get it fixed by Retro! But other guys were nice enough to try to help me so I'm wondering if it was me who started this!

I was so happy when I found his work because it's a really cool thing that he does and it's for free! I really hope he can forgive us (ppl who messed up) and continue his work if he still wants too.

7. Elvarg

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia
    it was not you drwhojan was not hijacking wtf

8. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I was not blaming you in particular, I was blaming the people who constantly spammed his thread as well I am blaming the flashcard teams who just steal his work and take compete credit for it.

9. Net Sphere Engin

Newcomer Net Sphere Engin Member

Brazil
    Well I'm feeling better now but anyway I was not saying that you accused me or something I just felt I little guilt and... I don't know! I'm glad I didn't messed up real bad or anything.

But even If I had messed up I would try to forgive myself! You have to admit when you're wrong right!

10. Elvarg

Banned Elvarg Zyzz™

Australia