Gaming what switch indie game should i get?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you like it?

PS: I have a ton of indie games, many that ended up being great, many that ended up being a PoS, many that I haven't played enough to decide yet... I could've recommended you one (if you at least said what type of game you liked, genre, previous examples), oh well, too late.

michelthemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey man,

seriously: Get Fast RMX! I am playing it on the WiiU, it`s a great game for a cheap price :-)

Ah, and ofcourse Shantae!

Greetz

Michel

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already spent over 130hrs on Stardew and it keeps on hogging gametime over my other titles like Celeste Mercenary Kings Zelda Enter the Gungeon etc etc lol

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Best indie games I've played: Enter the Gungeon (which you can get for £3 on the Russian eshop) and Thumper. Couldn't get into Stardew Valley at all which is a pity as I loved the idea.

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axiom Verge is a pretty good Metroid clone, if you're into that sort of thing, and it's currently on sale (or at least, it was when I bought it two days ago).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?