what shooter u like?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 + Ep 1 again. And I just bought Sin Episodes after hearing good things about it (it's another source game available on Steam). It's $15 for Episode 1 (only one out so far), plus you get the first Sin game for free.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 + Ep 1 again. And I just bought Sin Episodes after hearing good things about it (it's another source game available on Steam). It's $15 for Episode 1 (only one out so far), plus you get the first Sin game for free.

Is Sin Episodes any good? I loved the original back in the day...

MasteryodaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what kind of card do you have? i have an X300 lying around i need to give away
I'll take it
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States

Is Sin Episodes any good? I loved the original back in the day...
Don't know yet. I was still downloading it. I downloaded Sin and Sin Ep overnight, but Sin Ep isn't finished yet, so I'm going to play Sin while I wait for Sin Ep to finish downloading so I know the backstory better. I'll post my thoughts on both games later if this topic is still alive (or I can PM you or something if really still want to know and the topic is dead and gone).

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
americas army - free and good, some cool maps on there and loads of good clans, i used to play all the time when i was at uni and actually had spare time lol http://www.americasarmy.com
Don't let them brainwash you...
unsure.gif

Nolf and Nolf 2 are a little older so they should run fine with old video cards.

I've heard that Sin Episode 1 isn't that good.

L

lastdual

Hehe, I also first thought of shumps when I saw the topic (of which Gradius Gaiden is my fave).

For FPS games, System Shock 2 and Half-Life 1 are still probably my top picks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...