what shooter u like?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 + Ep 1 again. And I just bought Sin Episodes after hearing good things about it (it's another source game available on Steam). It's $15 for Episode 1 (only one out so far), plus you get the first Sin game for free.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 + Ep 1 again. And I just bought Sin Episodes after hearing good things about it (it's another source game available on Steam). It's $15 for Episode 1 (only one out so far), plus you get the first Sin game for free.

Is Sin Episodes any good? I loved the original back in the day...

MasteryodaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what kind of card do you have? i have an X300 lying around i need to give away
I'll take it
grog.gif
yaynds.gif

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States

Is Sin Episodes any good? I loved the original back in the day...
Don't know yet. I was still downloading it. I downloaded Sin and Sin Ep overnight, but Sin Ep isn't finished yet, so I'm going to play Sin while I wait for Sin Ep to finish downloading so I know the backstory better. I'll post my thoughts on both games later if this topic is still alive (or I can PM you or something if really still want to know and the topic is dead and gone).

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
americas army - free and good, some cool maps on there and loads of good clans, i used to play all the time when i was at uni and actually had spare time lol http://www.americasarmy.com
Don't let them brainwash you...
unsure.gif

Nolf and Nolf 2 are a little older so they should run fine with old video cards.

I've heard that Sin Episode 1 isn't that good.

L

lastdual

Hehe, I also first thought of shumps when I saw the topic (of which Gradius Gaiden is my fave).

For FPS games, System Shock 2 and Half-Life 1 are still probably my top picks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu