Hacking What sdhc card should i get?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've got 2x 8gb Class 4 Kingstons, 1x 16gb Class 4 Kingston, 1x 2gb MicroSD SanDisk and 1x 1gb Nokia MicroSD. All have worked great and as expected.

If you want to buy a new card now, I'd go for the 16gb Class 10 Kingston, which is extremely fast and does the job for most people.

-Qtis

Eric345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qtis said:
I've got 2x 8gb Class 4 Kingstons, 1x 16gb Class 4 Kingston, 1x 2gb MicroSD SanDisk and 1x 1gb Nokia MicroSD. All have worked great and as expected.

If you want to buy a new card now, I'd go for the 16gb Class 10 Kingston, which is extremely fast and does the job for most people.

-Qtis
does the class mater though because like it has plenty of class...

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Eric345 said:
does the class mater though because like it has plenty of class...

WikipediaThe Speed Class Rating is the official unit of speed measurement for SD Cards, defined by the SD Association. The Class number represents a multiple of 8 Mb/s (1 MB/s), and meets the least sustained write speeds for a card in a fragmented state.[20] These are the ratings of some currently available cards:[20]

* Class 0 cards do not specify performance, which includes all legacy cards prior to class specifications.
* Class 2, 2 MB/s, slowest for SDHC cards.
* Class 4, 4 MB/s.
* Class 6, 6 MB/s.
* Class 10, 10 MB/s.

Bigger class = faster write speeds. Low class cards may have a problem with some carts, but personally I haven't found any problems with my Class 4 cards.

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello