Hacking What plugin does swap analog <-> d-pad?

MasterMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, i'm playing FF Type-0 and i think i would enjoy it way better if i could control it in d-pad, rather terribly small analog of the PSP GO.
I got joysens 1.42b and it works... sorta. I can move with d-pad, but analog doesn't control the câmera.
So i'll ask: What the best/easyest way to swap them (analog <-> d-pad) by plugins?

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwcheat has a function called remaPSP. Enable that and when you go to the remaPSP menu, there is an option to switch digital and analog.
Activated same way as cwcheat. Just hold select and you should see it.

Belmondo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
search for macrofire309 you can enable it to auto remap you buttons when loading type-0 just put the ini under the titleID [NPJH-XXXXX]. I have a pspGo also there are later versions of macrofire but they all have problems especially on the go (only audio though headset & later versions ds3 rampaping doesn't work & some games will have boot errors with higher versions).

I remapped L & R to d-pad left & right, and d-pad left & right to L & R. I don't really need to look up and down and this way I can rotate the camera at the same time as moving.

It comes with a default ini to switch d-pad and analog.

http://www.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applications/psp-homebrew-macrofire-v309.html

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cwcheat has a function called remaPSP. Enable that and when you go to the remaPSP menu, there is an option to switch digital and analog.
Activated same way as cwcheat. Just hold select and you should see it.

the remapsp file that swaps pad and cross kinda doesnt work for me, what it did for me was mapping the dpad to the cross and reverse, but they also kept their original functions... so hitting up on the dpad made me go forward and also moved the camera upwards. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol