What phone do you own?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Attila13
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 205,364
  • Replies Replies 1,376
  • Likes Likes 2
  • htc evo 4g lte
  • smasung galaxy s3
  • huawei honor 5x
  • huawei honor 7x (current) (running the android 8.0 beta)
won the 7x in a contest, and they sent me two :wub:
 
Last edited by APartOfMe,
Well I used to run an iPhone 5s, but the battery began expanding and got so bad, I literally needed to put on 2 binder clips on it to keep the screen on. Needless to say, it attracted quite the attention at school. I got an upgrade to the iPhone 8, and I don't need binder clips anymore. Nice.
 
I feel old. My first cell was the original... Motorola DynaTac. I bought it a couple years after it's release in 85. It cost me $3k. So I don't want to hear anyone complain about the cost of today's phones. I've had over a hundred phones since then.

Current phone is an S7.
 
I don't see why people like to spend so much money to buy an ordinary cell phone?

They're usually paid off via installment billing (Easy Pay/EIP/etc), so you're not paying the full price up front. $30 a month is easier to swallow than $800 up front.

I got a S9+ a little while ago as part of a BOGO. Before that I used a Moto X and a Black Berry Curve.
 
well... I guess I remember all my phones I owned

Nokia 1100 (l liked the snake game)

Sony Ericsson T226 (had good morphun games and my first color screen phone)

Nokia 3300 (I liked the qwerty keyboard and music)

Sony Ericsson k310 (has all the basics needed in the time, but low memory capacity)

Sony Ericsson K750 (also the memory capacity and awesome camera)

Sony Ericsson w810 (nice in every way... nice upgrade from k750)

Sony Ercisson w200 (because it was cheap and I've lost the w810 also I use it for like 5 years and combined with an ipod touch)

Sony Ericsson w760 (I am using it when I play old j2me games... also best phone design for me)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (nice start for android and emulators had to replace the flex like 3 times... actually working)

Sony Xperia S (it used to be really good... but now I see it has many flaws)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro (loved the keyboard, actually is my second smartphone)

Sony Xperia U (bought because it's small, actually broken)

Alcatel C5 (Just because of the analog tv incorporated... I use it sometimes)

Sony Xperia Z1 compact (really nice smartphone, bought because actually the phones tend to grown in size... and was the "smallest" and powerful in the time)

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (it tends to get hot... that annoying sd810... but learned to control temperature... and I could play several dolphin games at full speed... it's my third phone)

Domino DM98 (actually I got tired of smartphones because they are getting bigger and bigger... so I own and android smartwatch and I am really enjoying it)

I could go back to smartphones if they design them with small screen (under 3,5 inch) never liked the way smartphones gets bigger and bigger and all of them look the same brick thing... also I miss those with qwerty keyboard or those experiments like the xperia play.
 
well... I guess I remember all my phones I owned

Nokia 1100 (l liked the snake game)

Sony Ericsson T226 (had good morphun games and my first color screen phone)

Nokia 3300 (I liked the qwerty keyboard and music)

Sony Ericsson k310 (has all the basics needed in the time, but low memory capacity)

Sony Ericsson K750 (also the memory capacity and awesome camera)

Sony Ericsson w810 (nice in every way... nice upgrade from k750)

Sony Ercisson w200 (because it was cheap and I've lost the w810 also I use it for like 5 years and combined with an ipod touch)

Sony Ericsson w760 (I am using it when I play old j2me games... also best phone design for me)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (nice start for android and emulators had to replace the flex like 3 times... actually working)

Sony Xperia S (it used to be really good... but now I see it has many flaws)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro (loved the keyboard, actually is my second smartphone)

Sony Xperia U (bought because it's small, actually broken)

Alcatel C5 (Just because of the analog tv incorporated... I use it sometimes)

Sony Xperia Z1 compact (really nice smartphone, bought because actually the phones tend to grown in size... and was the "smallest" and powerful in the time)

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (it tends to get hot... that annoying sd810... but learned to control temperature... and I could play several dolphin games at full speed... it's my third phone)

Domino DM98 (actually I got tired of smartphones because they are getting bigger and bigger... so I own and android smartwatch and I am really enjoying it)

I could go back to smartphones if they design them with small screen (under 3,5 inch) never liked the way smartphones gets bigger and bigger and all of them look the same brick thing... also I miss those with qwerty keyboard or those experiments like the xperia play.
Just wanted to say, if you still like the querty keyboard in a small screen, there's the Blackberry KeyONE. It's not as small as you would like (4.5 inch) but it has very good specs and the phone is quite good for emulation and all that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1vanchom and Tizm
1.:
Fotolia_65032058_XS.jpg

(The big yellowboxthing left was for calls and the small yellowboxthing right was for Email and SMS, but it took literally days to send)

2.: Motorola V300
31y6UCF5JKL.jpg

(Got this from my brother when i was 12, actually my first mobilephone)

3.: Sony Errcison W810i (White)
511SVE%2BZS6L._SX355_.jpg

(bought this by myself when i was 13 my Christmas present was to owne it so i had a a few weeks befor christmas but wasnt allowed to use it even if i bought it, had it up to when i was 17. This is the phone wich get me tears in my eyes cause of all the Memorys i had with it. Worth an own Thread. This is also my Festival handy today)

4.: Nokia N97 Mini
nokia_n97__mini.jpg

(dont know what to say about, was a kinda cool phone)

5.: HTC One (M7 Black)
959879965_o.jpg

(It was the perfect smartphone for me back then so i had to buy it when it came out. This is still my everyday Phone. It is time to get a new one, cause the Camera is only shooting purple pictures, the Battery last around 5 hours normal usage und there is a small crack on the Display but i never found a phone this perfect. Perfect size perfect material, nearly perfect design, and android.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Patxinco and Tizm
I had a pretty decend amount of not usual phones at least on my region
My first one was a Siemens A50(~2006?):

siemens-a50-2-66318-m.jpg


Motorola MOTOROKR W6(2009):

motorola-motorokr-w6.jpg


It broke and they changed for a EX115(2009):

desbloquear-motorola-ex115.jpg


This one was my favourite for a long time, nokia 2690(2010):

ArquivoExibir.aspx



Blackberry Curve 8520(2011):
410uyQT4xkL._SY450_.jpg


Lumia 620(2013):

7030bd804c848b6fd8f9fe9a9a8f



Blackberry Z10(2015)my favourite:

BlackBerry-Z10-LTE-Black.jpg



Redmi 2 Prime(2016):

xiaomi-redmi-2-prime-.jpg


Blackberry PRIV(2017):

s-l300.jpg


Lenovo Vibe B(2018), this s**t almost blow my leg:

.jpg


LG X Screen(2018):

159682
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted