Hacking Question What open source AIO-CFW do you use?

What open source AIO-CFW do you use?

• Kosmos

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • ReiNX

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Other (write in the thread)

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

switshgam0r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What?

WOW Kosmos wins way ahead, i am very exited! That is amazing. I think Reisyukaku has a lot more to code to made a better CFW. So the mopst think Kosmos is a very better AIO.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW Kosmos wins way ahead, i am very exited! That is amazing. I think Reisyukaku has a lot more to code to made a better CFW. So the mopst think Kosmos is a very better AIO.
But Kosmos isn't a CFW. The comparison is not equal as pointed out on the front page because Kosmos bundles homebrew applications and other stuff not found in either Atmosphere or ReiNX. A better comparison would have been people who use stock Atmosphere versus ReiNX which might have produced similar results but would have made more sense.

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Kosmos isn't a CFW. The comparison is not equal as pointed out on the front page because Kosmos bundles homebrew applications and other stuff not found in either Atmosphere or ReiNX. A better comparison would have been people who use stock Atmosphere versus ReiNX which might have produced similar results but would have made more sense.
I've done a poll on CFWs and can assure you that the results are similar.

tomGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey thanks :) Kosmos is a package and without the work of all those independent devs (and the team ofc) it wouldn't be what it is right now. So give them all a hug (and donations) when you see them.

Reactions: roamin

switshgam0r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey thanks :) Kosmos is a package and without the work of all those independent devs (and the team ofc) it wouldn't be what it is right now. So give them all a hug (and donations) when you see them.

THX for the work. I donated to the reswitched team one time in the past, before the KT drama.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?