Hacking What makes the exploits so unreliable?

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the combination kexploit with loadiine, I wonder if perhaps that's the cause of the higher failure rate.

EDIT: Just tryed running the exploit first before loadiine. Ran perfectly on the first try. I'll keep doing it this way in the future and repost if that has a much better success rate.

Edit 2: 2 for 2. Seems like that was it, for those with issues launch the exploit first then run loadiine. Seems to have a much higher success.

Last edited by Yamagushi,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I think I got the exploit now reliable from remote hosts.
Can somebody for whom this link freezes test this link?
I can't test now, but your site has been very relliable on my end for a long time :)

Even the latest HB loader (I assume it is) loads 100% without having to execute the older kernel exploit. No black screen either, it loaded the page, froze, loads miimaker, and boom hb loader!

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@wj44 are you serving the new kernel exploit+loadiine/hbl to 5.3.2 and 5.4 consoles too, or are you just using them for 5.5/5.5.1? Would be nice, since they're far more reliable than the old exploit that just relied on OSDriver alone. NWPlayer posted a build for those firmwares in another thread, you might have seen it already.

Onidemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this specific to some version of the Wii u because i have run the hack multiple times and it never failed once. I run the kexploit first while the java app is open on my desktop and then loadiine. Works flawlessly every single time.

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this specific to some version of the Wii u because i have run the hack multiple times and it never failed once. I run the kexploit first while the java app is open on my desktop and then loadiine. Works flawlessly every single time.
From my own experience I'm guessing the people with issues are using the Kexploit+Loadiine packages/links. It seems if you launch the exploit first everytime rather than use the combined one it has a much better success rate.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
@wj44 are you serving the new kernel exploit+loadiine/hbl to 5.3.2 and 5.4 consoles too, or are you just using them for 5.5/5.5.1? Would be nice, since they're far more reliable than the old exploit that just relied on OSDriver alone. NWPlayer posted a build for those firmwares in another thread, you might have seen it already.
I'm pretty sure he did. The latest hb loader page has been so stable and smooth to load that it definitely doesn't rely on the os driver exploit.

Unless Dimok did miracles to the older exploit, who knows xD

Reactions: aracom

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, all Firmwares that a currently supported.

Reactions: VinsCool and aracom

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres no need to do that. when you want to change games press the home key...it puts you back out in the wiiu menu...go NOWHERES else immediatelt re-enter mii maker....loadiine reloads select your next game and away you go....enjoy.....

Oh, I had no clue you could go back into Mii Maker.....thanks! (i'm still new to this....my Wii U has been on 5.5.1 since it was released)

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so out of curiosity, I am curious why the exploits are so damn unreliable. Nothing seems to help increase the chances of loading loadiine or the homebrew launcher. I've tried all different servers and deleted cookies and such and it still is just try it until it works. It normally takes an hour of trying to get it to work.

I've tried doing exploits using cheapo sd cards that are like class 4 and fail 3-4 times in a row. Than I'll load up either a Samsung or SanDisk class 10/UHS 1 card that loads the kexploit and homebrew 100% of the time.

Also try setting card to primary and 32 or 64 bit clusters works better.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
70%? Erf, may I know what is the reaction of your WiiU when it comes to fail (Freeze, White screen, etc) as well as your current version? I will try to figure out where the problem is located by here.
While you're asking, I have some issues where it will either white screen or freeze with the Wii U logo in the corner. I'm on 5.5.1 and using the one step loadiine version. It only happens about 10% of the time. It's very reliable otherwise. Great site btw!

Last edited by Subtle Demise,
Reactions: Cybernatus

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
While you're asking, I have some issues where it will either white screen or freeze with the Wii U logo in the corner. I'm on 5.5.1 and using the one step loadiine version. It only happens about 10% of the time. It's very reliable otherwise. Great site btw!
Ever since I started clearing cookies as soon as I open my web browser, I've never had this problem again. Clearing cookies has turned it into 100% success rate for me now. When using the two step method, it is 100% no matter what though. I think it has to do with the two step version of the kexploit having hard-coded addresses in it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

enigma85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried doing exploits using cheapo sd cards that are like class 4 and fail 3-4 times in a row. Than I'll load up either a Samsung or SanDisk class 10/UHS 1 card that loads the kexploit and homebrew 100% of the time.

Also try setting card to primary and 32 or 64 bit clusters works better.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I use a patriot 256gb UHS-1 card now, before it was a Samsung EVO pro 64gb card. They aren't the problem. I've got it sorted out mostly. I have to do the two step process and switched the computer to my media center for hosting the exploit. It works a lot better on that machine. Something must be goofy on my arcade machine.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

kataclysmicmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine.ovh worked best for me online. But self hosting is the way to go, 100% success rate to date and i never have to clear cookies or hassel with it, it works much better.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I started clearing cookies as soon as I open my web browser, I've never had this problem again. Clearing cookies has turned it into 100% success rate for me now. When using the two step method, it is 100% no matter what though. I think it has to do with the two step version of the kexploit having hard-coded addresses in it.
If you clear the cookies does it disable the auto-launch?

halpmenao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
so out of curiosity, I am curious why the exploits are so damn unreliable. Nothing seems to help increase the chances of loading loadiine or the homebrew launcher. I've tried all different servers and deleted cookies and such and it still is just try it until it works. It normally takes an hour of trying to get it to work.
I got amlost 100% ratio i tried wamp but its shit i done the haxserver jar method it wasy

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh, I had no clue you could go back into Mii Maker.....thanks! (i'm still new to this....my Wii U has been on 5.5.1 since it was released)
You can also press B in Loadiine to exit back into HBL, and B again to exit back into regular Mii Maker (after you exit back into regular Mii Maker you have to relaunch the kexploit before you run Loadiine/HBL again though, it seems)
From my own experience I'm guessing the people with issues are using the Kexploit+Loadiine packages/links. It seems if you launch the exploit first everytime rather than use the combined one it has a much better success rate.
I've been using the combination kexploit with loadiine, I wonder if perhaps that's the cause of the higher failure rate.

EDIT: Just tryed running the exploit first before loadiine. Ran perfectly on the first try. I'll keep doing it this way in the future and repost if that has a much better success rate.

Edit 2: 2 for 2. Seems like that was it, for those with issues launch the exploit first then run loadiine. Seems to have a much higher success.
Running Loadiine/HBL directly without launching the kexploit first worked for me the first time, then failed 5-6 times in a row with a frozen white screen. So it definitely matters a lot, and I'm going to stick to running the kexploit first, plus that way I get to see the Illuminati screen which is kind of cool and reminds me of the origins of the exploit :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag