What is your most valuable game related piece?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Take this as an open question...
It can be anything, a game, a console, your favorite controller, an action figure, artbooks, even special editions of gaming magazines... but whatever it is, tell us and or post a picture of your most valuable gaming item.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well.probably not what you had in mind, but in my case it's probably my sealed copy of 'shadows of Camelot'. It's an out of print board game that somehow has a cult status (this was years after i bought it). It's now worth over 100 bucks, or twice what i got it for. Could maybe even sell it for more since never opened.

Most valuable to me is probably my UT2004 disks, despite having it on Steam and gog. Com for years now.

My first wii is a collectors item now. But it's hacked and rehacked so much i just ended up getting a second one. Which i still use occasionally.

Not really able to post a picture right now, though. Maybe I'll add this later.

I don't really do gaming merchandise. 2 year old daughter has a Pokémon backpack, so she already has more than me. ;)

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kraut Buster, Neo Geo MVS

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 39

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I do have some valuable sealed stuff for switch (shantae LE and octopath travler LE are the standouts). I do collect super famicom and gameboy games, and I have tons of old consoles and flashcards/everdrives. Those are the most market valuable stuff I have gaming related.

But the pieces I value most, that I care about above everything are my Super Street Fighter 2 snes cartridge, because I remember the effort my dad put on getting that original for my birthday, my super nintendo from back in the day, and the SD2SNES because I use it everyday.

Reactions: JuanMena

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could be my Pikachu edition N64, though there are a few cartridges in my 3DS/DS collection I'm proud to have found genuine copies of. Front Mission, Digimon World, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Pokemon Platinum, Aliens Infestation, SMT Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker are some.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the 1st gaming PC i even built.

specs in my signature.
About the same...
Asus Prime Z270A, i7-6700K,32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200, ichill-GTX1080, 1TB 980 nvme M2, 256 GB Samsung PM961 nvme M2, 4TB Seagate. Still fast enough for most things after 6 years (only a few updates since then)...

Also got all the european gameboy-ds-3ds console form-factors, must be worth something together (to me they are worth a lot!).

Reactions: JuanMena

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My PC now. The longest I've had a PC without upgrading it. Was nice to build one finally where I didn't have to compromise.

Specs:
Case - Corsair 680x (Coldzero front hex panel, MB tray cover, midplate, front fan bracket)
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
GPU - RTX 3090 FE
Motherboard - AORUS X570 Master
Power Supply - Corsair RM1000x
RAM - Crucial Ballistix Elite (4x8GB) 4000 MHz
m.2 SSD - Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
HDD - 3x WD 12TB
CPU Cooler - D15 Chromax
Case Fans - 5x A14 Chromax

20220721_120231.jpg

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought $700 worth of Turbografx CD stuff in 2005/6 that was priced $40 at a pawn shop, back in the days when you really could still get amazing finds at pawn shops and flea markets and other places run by old people who just thought it was old technology and junk people wanted to throw away. That was in an area where I'm damn sure there probably had never even been a Turbografx before, so God (when he was still alive) really smiled on me that day. I consider that my crown jewel of game value.

My most valuable items according to pricecharting are TWO SNES Castlevania X games with box and instructions (if pretty worn). I got both of those games at different times in 199X from a video store for $4.00 and from another resale shop in 2003 I think for $15.00. Now they are worth over $800.00 a piece (pity there are no gamers who would buy them for that price, but them's the breaks.)

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-