What is your gimmick/what are you known for?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Preparedness. Most fundamentally always have a knife and a means of making fire but it goes further for me.

I usually wander around with enough tools and items to sort most problems, and if ever it is going to get fun I will note down some key info (directions, maps,

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm known for eating sardines, (everyone in my old school was torture- ahem... blessed by the smell of my sardines. They'll run away if I hold a tin near them (I'm not joking)) liking old computers, my book of confusing programming notes, (hey, wasn't my fault they wanted to hear why I made CC64 use a sequential file for the store data instead of hard coding the values) and finally my hair. I used to have such short hair. Now after 1.3 years of not cutting my hair, I look very different. (personally I like it. The ponytail I have is great)

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm known for eating sardines, (everyone in my old school was torture- ahem... blessed by the smell of my sardines. They'll run away if I hold a tin near them (I'm not joking)) liking old computers, my book of confusing programming notes, (hey, wasn't my fault they wanted to hear why I made CC64 use a sequential file for the store data instead of hard coding the values) and finally my hair. I used to have such short hair. Now after 1.3 years of not cutting my hair, I look very different. (personally I like it. The ponytail I have is great)
Nice try, but we all know you're actually known for having snake friends

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i am know for being liked by @Seriel

*wink* *wank*

News with cats!!!

did not say no.

5171529.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.