• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

What is your favourite cryptocurrency trading app and why?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,150
  • Replies 7

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Although I mostly use the website versions Binance and Coinbase are the ones I stick to. A birdie told me Coinbase is fully insured so even if we had another Mt. Gox incident nothing would be lost. And Binance has already had an instance of hacking but the hackers could only access the hot wallets which only had a small fraction of the total crypto. They replaced everything out of their own pocket so nobody even noticed the loss. Both sites seem serious about what they do and that's why I trust them.

BlueSkiez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Binance is easy to use, has low fees and a lot of types of currencies. It's always recommended to not keep your crypto on the exchanges, and keep them in your own private wallet.

Reactions: felix.200

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am currently using Crypto.com because Binance was being a butt for me when I was trying to buy in while Doge's super-low but starting to climb. I have a Binance account now but don't really use it since I've already been pretty well invested with crypto.com.
My wife uses Binance for her crypto, which is why I was going to use it at first.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A mix of binamce, coinbase and kraken depending who gives the best rates at the time.

It all gets moved over to my ledger in the end anyways

Reactions: felix.200

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1