Gaming what is your favorite gba game of all time?

pokechar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1. Yoshi's Island (my favourite game in any console, too)
2. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
3. Pokémon Emerald
4. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
5. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
6. Mega Man Zero 2

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
^above one's and fire red.
yay.gif

libertyernie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine is Drill Dozer. It's a platformer with some neat puzzles and lots of breaking stuff. (It's still for sale, too - just look on Amazon.)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't give you just one, gonna have to be a top ten I'm afraid. Not an official one in blog form though
tongue.gif

- Golden Sun 1+2 (I count them as one)
- Advance Wars.
- Fire Emblem (US version only, they screwed up the PAL version's music)
- Sonic Pinball Party. Nights table FTW
- Harvest Moon FOMT. Seriously the game I played to death.
- Castlevania Circle of the Moon.
- Final Fantasy 6/Tactics Advance tie.
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (all of the SNES tracks unlockable, thanks muchly)
- Racing Gears. If you don't know this one, go get it. NOW.
- Tales of Phantasia.

There are hundreds more but they spring right to mind whenever I look back on my time with my GBA, that innocent time when I still paid for GBA games instead of just having about a hundred of them on my PSP.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Boktai Series

Boktai 1: The Sun is in Your Hands
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
Boktai 3: Sabata's Counterattack (Wasn't released outside of Japan)

Oh and Final Fantasy VI Advance, love it.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Megaman Battle network 2.

HOLY SON OF A DUCK I loved that game so much. Right behind it would have to be Battle Network 3 Blue (White got cheated SO HARD
tongue.gif
).

It only went downhill in 4 (I hated 4, why must I play through the game FOUR TIMES to get all the Navi souls? GIVE ME STYLES BACK!!!), 5 was good (Liberation missions were kinda fun
happy.gif
), and 6 was a decent end to the series. 1, on the other hand... lol, 2 was a total improvement. I spent so many hours paying those back in the day... maybe it's time to start them up again.
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
DigitalDeviant said:

HOLY SON OF A DUCK I loved that game so much. Right behind it would have to be Battle Network 3 Blue (White got cheated SO HARD
tongue.gif
).

It only went downhill in 4 (I hated 4, why must I play through the game FOUR TIMES to get all the Navi souls? GIVE ME STYLES BACK!!!), 5 was good (Liberation missions were kinda fun
happy.gif
), and 6 was a decent end to the series. 1, on the other hand... lol, 2 was a total improvement. I spent so many hours paying those back in the day... maybe it's time to start them up again.
smile.gif
Well I've only played 5 and 6, so far my favorite out of them's 5, but I'll give the others a try.

Another four of my favorites are:
Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku II
Pokemon Emerald
Mother 3
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget -- play 3 BLUE NOOOOOT White.

Blue and Whitw were different by their gigachips and two exclusive bosses; White had Mistman (who was a joke, really) and Blue had Bowlman (he was pretty interesting lol). Then on TOP OF THAT, for some reason, Blue had a Navi named Punk (Mr Famous's navi in 3) who NEVER MADE AN APPEARANCE IN WHITE for some reason.
unsure.gif

The Gigachips are also fail in White. White got "NaviRecycle" for it's super special awesome chip, and Blue got "Folderback". Seriously; NaviRecycle let you reuse ONE NAVI AT RANDOM from your folder, that you already have used, while Folderback GIVES YOU YOUR ENTIRE FOLDER to use again.

I had gotten Blue and my cousin got White; he was so jelly when we would play.
tongue.gif

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
DigitalDeviant said:

tongue.gif
).

happy.gif
smile.gif

I also disliked four, 2 is my fav because it offered the biggest leap between games in terms of gameplay upgrades, graphics(the net was vastly improved), and story.

3 is also awesome and my second favorite

5 is cool

and its shameful to say that I never completed 6, tried it once on my pc but didn't bother to go through with it.
If I had bought it when it came out I would have finished. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to playing it.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Schlupi said:
DigitalDeviant said:

tongue.gif
).

happy.gif
smile.gif

I also disliked four, 2 is my fav because it offered the biggest leap between games in terms of gameplay upgrades, graphics(the net was vastly improved), and story.

3 is also awesome and my second favorite

5 is cool

and its shameful to say that I never completed 6, tried it once on my pc but didn't bother to go through with it.
If I had bought it when it came out I would have finished. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to playing it.

You have good taste; same as mine.
wink.gif

Yeah, When I played the second and third, I was like "OMG AWESOME!" I didn't play 1 until AFTER those, and it was SUCH a downgrade. The game seems to "lag" compared to 2 and 3, and the Net is so confusing to move around in (WHY JUST ZENNY AND PINK EVERYWHERE!?!?!?). You're right, 2 was a MAJOR improvement over 1. I think I really liked 3 and its virus raising too, that was pretty fun.
happy.gif
Scuttlest for the win!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's mental. If he had saved up when Bitcoin sky-rocketed in price, then he might...