Hacking What is the most reliable WAD Manager?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,155
  • Replies Replies 2
D

Deleted User

Guest
So, I am a bit lost in this topic. I have always used the old WAD manager from waninkoko, but since then I've upgraded to YAWMM (and now to Some YAWMM Mod by FIX94).
Recently I have remodded my Wii using ModMii and it uses Multi Mod Manager, while the wii.guide suggests Wii Mod Lite.
I also know about Any Title Deleter, and I'm wondering if any of the wad managers above integrate its functions.

Which one would be the best?
 
MMM is great but doesn't support wiimote plus remotes. Wii Mod and Wii Mod Lite have bugs in them that causes remotes to lose sync in certain scenarios, which could lead to a brick depending on what you're doing at the time. I personally think YAWMM is the way to go but I'm not sure if it's got wiimote plus support either. Mmm has more functions that are useful but if you are looking for just a simple WAD manager, I personally think yawmm is the best (if I'm not mistaken it has some built in brick protection logic that @cwstjdenobs added for extra safety).
 
Last edited by XFlak,
  • Like
Reactions: MassiveRican
I used a wiimote plus (motion plus inside) in both MMM and YAWMM and they worked perfectly. Can somebody else test that out?
Thanks for your suggestions, XFlak
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted