Gaming What is the best way to get a pokemon to lvl100?

pokesteven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is repeating the elite 4 with a lucky egg really my best option? Or is there another thing I can do to level my pokemon quickly?

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Easiest way?
Cheat. Not very fair or moral but it is easiest.

Or give all your money to mom to prevent loss then keep challenging elite four to level up. Then when you are defeated give any money you have to mom. When your level is high enough use all the money to buy full restores and full revives.

Also sacred ash, if used at the right time could be the difference between winning and losing use it wisely as there is only one [unless you cheat]

mikez1999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the action replay on r4 to get any pokemon lv100
lecture.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mikez1999 said:
Use the action replay on r4 to get any pokemon lv100
lecture.gif

Hope you enjoy your incredibly weak pokemon.
Pokesav is a MUCH better idea because you can edit stats to be near the legit limits, or at the legit limits.

Doing it legit is more or less just a waste of your time to be honest, but elite 4 is probably the easiest way. Just save before any fight you aren't confident you'll win 100%.

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whooosh said:
i actually used pokesav to REDUCE the levels of all my pokemon including legendaries so i could boost their ev's/iv's then train them bak up

Erm, you do know that even if you reduce your levels, you can't train IVs.. EVs have a set cap, and even if the pokemon is at level 100, you can just put it onto computer and then take it back so the stats 'reset'. Reducing levels and then training them back doesn't give more stats (Well, other than the level up stats, but if you keep doing that, it might be faster to just use AR to get stats to 999)

Fastest leveling method: Get a bunch of rare candies and use them.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
In HGSS one of the quick ways to level up (not always best though due to ev and iv issues) is just keep bouncing the pokemon off the pokewalker. I get a level up every time, however gotta be careful you don't miss out any new moves you want.

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gone 4 ever said:
Whooosh said:
PprseDS is great for fast no computer cheating without the use of AR
[Grammar nazi mode] Its PPSE DS [/grammar nazi mode]
Or just go battle the E4 again/Or just cheat, Nobody cares.

yeah sory typo, i kno it stands for Pokemon Project Save editor, i believe.

mipe said:
QUOTE(Whooosh @ Apr 5 2010, 11:34 PM)
i actually used pokesav to REDUCE the levels of all my pokemon including legendaries so i could boost their ev's/iv's then train them bak up

Erm, you do know that even if you reduce your levels, you can't train IVs.. EVs have a set cap, and even if the pokemon is at level 100, you can just put it onto computer and then take it back so the stats 'reset'. Reducing levels and then training them back doesn't give more stats (Well, other than the level up stats, but if you keep doing that, it might be faster to just use AR to get stats to 999)

Fastest leveling method: Get a bunch of rare candies and use them.

lecture.gif
yeah but what i do is ruduce them to level 1, make all Iv's 31 and all Ev's 255[or 252] then infect them with pokrus.
laugh.gif

Now i train them up using rare canides, or an EXP modifier. Sometimes exp mods are faster because you dont have to jam A for hours to select an give the rare candy. Result: pokemon with Awesome stats.

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the AR code that makes EXP Gain after battles give you X16 the normal amount. i.e. If you kill something and get 579 EXP you will get 579*16 (9264) instead. It is a very quick way of leveling up your Pokemon after beating the game. PM me if you have AR and want the code, or just look for it on neoseeker.com

Theres also codes for 2X, 4X 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 128X and 256X The latter two can give you enough EXP to level your pokemon all the way to 100 after just one battle if you battle a pokemon with a high level such as 42.

Hope I wasn't too confusing

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I do not cheat and i have a team i am making. So far i got a lvl 100 and 88. If you do not want to cheat best m,ethod is elite four. Only thing is that it gets monotonous (hope thats how you spell it 0.0). Or beat Red over and over again. Also iI never did this but rematching gym leaders. If you go to serebii it will have listings of times to get their numbers and timesw to call. I am to lazy to follow but you can do it.

On another note, imagine training a dragonite to lvl 88 then training a femal dratini to lvl 55 thinking you can breed the egg move ES again. I trained 2 dragonite and i couldnt brred ES anymore thats a real gamer FML. There goes me breeding ES dratini on serebii
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1