Hacking what is the best flash cart for the DS

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
PharaohsVizier said:
LOL we should so do that... Would be so funny... The PM: You have to be the Urza of the noob forum for the next 2 weeks.
smile.gif

@Toni: As great as the M3DS Real's GBA support is, I don't think the EZ Flash V should be ruled out. I think the EZ Flash V and their expansion pack provides an equal experience, they have cheats and multirom, which is really cool. Not to mention I like the EZ Flash 3 in 1 Expansion Pack much more than the eWin Expansion Pack because it can retain memory (it is really nice to have when you have an old GBA lying around, or really cool GB Micro.
smile.gif
I'm not so much into EZ Flash V (I do own EZ Flash II Power Star for GBA, and it's GREAT AMAZING cart)..
But I mentioned Real, just as one of the best (if not THE best) cart for GBA gaming on NDS...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an EZ Flash V and I love it, great card but it is kinda annoying having to use the loader each time you want to play a different GBA game, so I don't use it that much. My M3 Simply is soon to be replaced with a CycloDS which I was convinced to buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1