ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CycloDS. Most features, and the best support team. It's sold at around 55 dollars, but the price is justified. I can list the amount of features, and etc, if requested.

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Supercard DS ONE. Only 28 from DX or psxbox and it has even more features than Cyclo
smile.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
nccom said:
Supercard DS ONE. Only 28 from DX or psxbox and it has even more features than Cyclo
smile.gif
Not anymore. The SCDS1's features are all on the CycloDS now.

If you just want the best, get the Cyclo.
But if you're worried about paying 55 bucks for a single Flashkart, but still want things that the CycloDS has, get the SCDS1.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
The one that loads NDS and GBA roms, homebrew, etc, with cost factor in play... I'd have to say the Acekard 2 with an EZFlash V 3-in-1 Expansion pack. Those are sold separately, I believe the AK2 is $23 without a microSD at Dealextreme and the 3-in-1 is around $20.

jerronimo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ds firecard. no buying seperate micro sd cards. it comes in 1g, 2g, and 4g versions. supports n-card firmware. supports dldi autopatching. can play any homebrew. supports wifi. touch screen menu. impossible to break unless you physically crack the card. drag and drop your games directly to your cart via usb (included) i recommend the 2g version. the 1g is too small and the 4g....do you really need that much space? the 2g can hold 40 to 50 games depending on size. altough it may "break" it is easily fixed, but it usualy requires you to format it which deletes everything on the card, so always keep a backup. hope this helps.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
look up the acekard RPG. it is up there with cyclo, a great solid card for around the same cost with 1GB of on board mem.

-another world
The best featured cart is probably the cyclo. The flashiest cart is the RPG but he said the one with the most features.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the CycloDS and the Supercard pretty much offer the same features, the CycloDS is much more user friendly. I have owned both and would strongly advise that you spend a little extra on the CycloDS evo.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
You know what I realized? With Urza gone, we've been pretty tolerant of these threads, I literally just realized that I've been typing the same few comments over and over, not to mention remembering seeing some of the exact same comments. XD

Maybe you should take over for him. =P

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
You know what I realized? With Urza gone, we've been pretty tolerant of these threads, I literally just realized that I've been typing the same few comments over and over, not to mention remembering seeing some of the exact same comments. XD
Hey, what happened to Urza anyway?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For best features, go with CycloDS, it has everything the SCDS ONE (except triple loader), but features are implemented more nicely, it has better/faster/less buggier GUI, and better touch response..

For the best GBA compatibility, go for M3 Real Perfect bundle, it comes with the Rumble expansion and GBA expansion slot 2 carts..
YOu'll get best GBA compatibility, plus Real Time Save for GBA games..

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or perhaps a section called "Noob's Forum: Tell Me What to Buy" to keep the forum clear of so many unnecessary topics. We can treat it like jury duty and take turns handing out biased advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)