Hacking What is the best Flash Cart for DS/DSi at the moment?

B

ball2012003

acekard 2i works on the dsi and it is a great flashcart
it also works on the ds lite
also dstti works on dsi but not as great as the acekard 2i

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
cardtrix said:
Ok, thanks, looks like I'll be waiting to see if Acekard 2i works on US/EU DSi's. Does Acekard support connectivity with Wii?
nah, only cyclo does that.

to be honest, you'd betetr wait a few months after the DSi is released. Soon enough, new flashcarts (that might support DSi-only pirated shit) made by Cyclo and M3 wil pop up

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just as Senor said.... Wait a few months and a new flashcart is bound to come up for the DSi.

And there is also a chance that the current DSi flashcarts may not work with the North American or European DSi.

But at the moment... The best one is the AceKard 2i. The second best is the EZ Flash Vi (since it has a better GUI then the DSTT, but not sure if it works xD) and the last one is the DSTT/TTDSi

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even if they don't update the base firmware for the DSi to not work with flashcarts, you better bet that Nintendo will eventually change the mother board to make it impossible. They've already found some Wiis in South America that have mother board with a huge hole in the middle. And they make it virtually impossible to hack the Wii.

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
CycloDS Evolution/Acekard 2i

But nobody knows if the current DSi flashcarts will work on the USA/AU/EU models
wink.gif

nemt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Between CycloDS Evolution and Acekard 2i what are the differences in features and performance? From the reviews they seem very similar.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running a Cyclo DS Evolution on the new firmware 1.54. It seems to be pretty much everything you could need from a card. Team Cyclops come up with new updates pretty regularly. The new firmware is a response to the problems people were having with GTA until a cheat code surfaced to deal with the problem. The new firmware is supposed to automatically bypass anti-piracy protection. That's got to be worth something if it genuinely works. My Cyclo has never let me down. It does the lot. High capacity card support, easy to use, automatic DLDI patching, EZ Flash expansion support for GBA roms. What more could you want? I admit it's a little pricey compared to the other cards but considering that it's only marginally more expensive than one new DS game, it's not like you're not getting your money's worth. The team is also well into the process of making it DSi compatable and are pretty much there from what I heard.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ Navade ~ It is confirmed that the AceKard 2i does not work with the European DSi. I forgot where I read it, but you will just need to search for it.

@ Dookie ~ Yes. The AceKard 2 does work with the DS Phat. I am pretty sure all DS Flashcarts work with the DS Phat and DS Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks