What if, for one day, you were someone of the opposite gender?

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Obviously masturbate all day, if possible, fuck all day.

Because, I mean, it's only one fucking day ( pun intended ) and you would never be able to do it again, might as well do what I can't do being a male.

Reactions: VinsCool

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Obviously masturbate all day, if possible, fuck all day.

Because, I mean, it's only one fucking day ( pun intended ) and you would never be able to do it again, might as well do what I can't do being a male.
The question is - what happens if you get pregnant during that day? Do you stay pregnant after going back to being a guy? Will you poop a baby after 9 months?

The world must know.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would wake up and play with myself and go into the bathroom and say to myself in the mirror: Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
^bold part reminded me of a song (sung by the girl in that old nintendo movie "The Wizard"): Rilo Kiley - Glendora

Sorry for being kinda off-topic :)

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably go and fuck every guy I could get my hands on. I'd be a slut! One day, right? Well, first I'd find a real butch lesbo to teach me about the female body. but just say I was experimenting. Then I'd fuck every cute/hot dude I come across that day.

Last edited by bannana2,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would your parents say about you?, what if the day that you became someone from the opposite sex was also the day of school, university, or work?...

...Calling a doctor wouldn't help much, but since it's only one day, it isn't gonna be too bad either.

Only for one day? I would call in sick and go do whatever was culturally off limits to me as a male. Things you aren't allowed to do because "men aren't men if they do this" sexist nonsense. It'd be a fun experience, I think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The question is - what happens if you get pregnant during that day? Do you stay pregnant after going back to being a guy? Will you poop a baby after 9 months?

The world must know.
Red Dwarf answers all:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_Universe_(Red_Dwarf)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I didn't know it was for one day, I'd freak the fuck out, and think I'm dying, or the government released some biological weapon that fucked with our DNA.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a more mental level, I wonder if we'd have some troubles thinking as we normally do. As it stands to reasons we'd be going through a withdraw while simultaneously having a high. As a male, I have a lot of testosterone going through my system and little to no estrogen. If I suddenly became female, it would quickly become the opposite. Since they're chemicals that saturate our systems, essentially a natural drug, it stands to reason I'd start feeling a withdraws from testosterone while at the same time feeling a new high from estrogen. It might be like some sort of puberty all over again.

Reactions: Deleted User

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
If I were the opposite gender for one day I would want an abortion. I'm not joking about this one, women do feel lucky to have abortions!
yea man. I hate that as a guy, I'm not allowed to have abortions when I'm pregnant. No fair. Only women are allowed to have abortions wtf?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-