Hardware What HDMI adaptor to pick

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ww runs in 480i i think and i can play that fine with Neoya
WW also runs in 480p. Now I realized that Neoya supports 480i, but if you're using a LCD computer monitor it wont work, because computer monitors can't deinterlace and HDMI signal. But with LCD TVs it works fine. :)

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The Neoya one seems to be the most popular as long as your screen can do the upscaling, from what I've read it works with all the types of signals that the Wii can output (480i, 576i, 480p, even 240i for a few VC games apparently?). Ordered mine a few days ago. I'm personally inclined not to trust any of the products with a built-in upscaler just because of the chance the quality will suffer slightly as a result, which is why I went with the Neoya one, because it doesn't seem to mess with the video signal beyond converting it to HDMI.

Interesting discussion here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444456

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
It's really not going to look any better than 480p, no matter which one you buy.
yeah I know.... I need one of those because the component reciever of my LCD doenst work with my wii (the screen just goes black everytime I turn off the lights... haha really weird). So the only way for me to have progressive scan is via HDMI.

I want to buy one of these adapters but I dont know wich actually works like it should (clean 480p signal, with wii games, interlaced gamecube games and interlaced wiiware games like megaman 9)

its not your TV's Fault its the cable's fault are you using a 3RD party component cables?? because

low quality cables like my 3rd party component cable wii gets no signal whenever i turn on the Lights or Electric fan.. i tired it with my DeVant Full HD TV and Toshiba Full HD TV and the results are the same. i event tried it on a different house to isolate the problem thinking that it might be the electrical wiring fault but still its the same. i have not tried the original cables though..

can anyone confirm that the Original Cables really works on HD Tv???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...