Homebrew What happens if you install a CIA (non-legit) on >9.2?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, don't you judge someone by their date of arrival on the Temp! You're not too far behind him, you know. Think you know everything yourself? All well and good, but it's been over a month now, and I think he could've gathered what happens if you do install a CIA on a >9.2 3DS.

Oh, and just for the record, I think retarded was the wrong phrase to use. I think just trolling on it's own will do. I'll edit my post.
I agree with what you're saying, but I don't really pay attention to what the OP has to say, even if it is a troll.

I like to help others, and by answering this question, it won't just help this guy (If he isn't a troll). We don't know it, but there is probably someone who was wondering the same thing (Most likely a newcomer since there are a lot of posts like this) and didn't have the guts to ask. Perhaps this will be good future reference.

I totally get where you're coming from, though. It can get really annoying dealing with posts like these. I guess the best we can do it report it.

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you know everything yourself?

Let me ask you this question , did you find out everything you wanted to know about hacking stuff just by reading ?

Unless you spent 24/7 on these forums I highly doubt that you know the problems that every single person has

I struggled at the first weeks of hacking my console , I made every single question I could and I got an answer for every single one by the lovely community

Now, everytime I see someone else having the same or a similar problem as mine I always try to help them as much as I can

But you won't see me shit-talking over someone else's lack of knowledge; If you didn't like the post then simply report it as spam and let the mods do the rest

Reactions: Supster131

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I struggled at the first weeks of hacking my console , I made every single question I could and I got an answer for every single one by the lovely community

Now, everytime I see someone else having the same or a similar problem as mine I always try to help them as much as I can
Paying it forward. We asked for help before, now its our turn to give help.

There's still so much I don't understand, but I try helping when I can.

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Afaik,it will install successly but you will NOT be able to open it because it isnt signed. <CFW patches the signature check>

D

Deleted User

Let me ask you this question , did you find out everything you wanted to know about hacking stuff just by reading ?
Yep. Because I actually experimented a lot with my research before I actually posted something such as this.

The OP asked one of the most simplest questions in the 3DS hacking scene, and I apologize if I came across as a bit harsh to the OP and yourself, but it pains me to see such simple questions being asked, in which OP could've just experimented and found out for himself. :(

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik,it will install successly but you will NOT be able to open it because it isnt signed. <CFW patches the signature check>

That's what happens when you install something on your sysnand using rxmode or pasta cfw , but then try to use it afterwards without launching pasta / rxmode first

The app will show up on your 3ds menu ; but after pressing A it'll just display "an error occurred"

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Incorrect, unless you've ran something like pasta/mini pasta to strip out sig checks first. FBI, DevMode, NASA, BBM, etc. all abide by the sig checks that exist in the current environment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Sicklyboy, how much did you spend? Saw it on sale for $35 yesterday tempted to grab another one