I would assume that emulating an emulator screws up CPU timings resulting in a very glitchy game. Has anyone tried running blargSNES on the Switch using Citra or something similar?


You could go one further with Donkey Kong 64. It has a hidden game in it called Jetpac which just happens to be one of my favourite games. But why do I mention it well its an old ZX Spectrum game and in DK 64 there is a ZX Spectrum Emulator that runs Jetpac.My preferred way of playing N64 games is through Wii VC, on Dolphin. So I guess I'm running an emulator within an emulator![]()


No idea how it runs on Wii VC lol but if anyone wants to try this is how to get Jetpac.Does DK64 work well on Wii VC inject?
I do have the Wii U VC one though... maybe my PC can run cemu well enough to run the VC![]()

I guess someone already did this then.They have a love child and it takes over the world rendering all life forms hallow, plastic, and artificial, thinking they got the rock, when they really got a pebble.
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
