antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my question about the former staff, science:[*]Why science became a Member group from the Magazine Staff group?[*]Does science doesn't go to GBAtemp anymore? Why?Please don't move and close this topic, staff members of GBAtemp.

Thanks.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. science had balls, massive ones might I add. The GBAtemp staff had a choice: let science become part of the Magizine Staff, or suffer the fate of being crushed by his gigantic balls.

2. He had a sex change, losing his boulders in the process. This rendered him harmless and powerless.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sonicslasher said:
1. science had balls, massive ones might I add. The GBAtemp staff had a choice: let science become part of the Magizine Staff or suffer the fate of being crushed by his gigantic balls.

2. He had a sex change, losing his boulders in the process.

this pretty much sums it up.

though seriously, him (and a lot of other users) simply don't come to this site as frequently anymore.

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sonicslasher said:
1. science had balls, massive ones might I add. The GBAtemp staff had a choice: let science become part of the Magizine Staff, or suffer the fate of being crushed by his gigantic balls.

2. He had a sex change, losing his boulders in the process. This rendered him harmless and powerless.
No, I said why science became a Member group now.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Sonicslasher said:
1. science had balls, massive ones might I add. The GBAtemp staff had a choice: let science become part of the Magazine Staff, or suffer the fate of being crushed by his gigantic balls.

No, I said why science became a Member group now.
Oh sorry. I thought you were asking why science became a part of the Magazine Staff

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
antonkan said:
Please don't move this topic, staff members of GBAtemp.

What would make you assume that this thread would be moved? (and why do you say this frequently?) With all due respect, you pleading with us not to do so will not affect our decision (i.e. if there was a good reason for it to be moved).

antonkan said:
[*]Why science became a Member group from the Magazine Staff group?

Because he resigned - the gist of his reasons being that he's been occupied with other things ILR (or rather, away from the internet) so in doing so was aware that wasn't able to put the time/effort into doing his "job". Which isn't unusual.

QUOTE(antonkan @ Sep 2 2009, 02:46 AM)
[*]Does science doesn't go to GBAtemp anymore? Why?

My last message pretty much answers this, if you want more info I suggest you send him a PM, there was no mention of him leaving the site (permanently).

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dice said:
antonkan said:
Please don't move this topic, staff members of GBAtemp.

What would make you assume that this thread would be moved? (and why do you say this frequently?) With all due respect, you pleading with us not to do so will not affect our decision (i.e. if there was a good reason for it to be moved).

antonkan said:
[*]Why science became a Member group from the Magazine Staff group?

Because he resigned - the gist of his reasons being that he's been occupied with other things ILR (or rather, away from the internet) so in doing so was aware that wasn't able to put the time/effort into doing his "job". Which isn't unusual.

QUOTE(antonkan @ Sep 2 2009, 02:46 AM)
[*]Does science doesn't go to GBAtemp anymore? Why?

My last message pretty much answers this, if you want more info I suggest you send him a PM, AFAIK he hasn't left the forums (permanently).
Thanks for the info.

Tozarian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^ You're right about this site being slow. It lags for me and I have 15M internet. Of course, paying for a faster connection for the server would cost alot.

Sorry if I sound like I'm hijacking the thread.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
I think it would be a good idea if we could block Antonkan from making topics in the Site discussions section.
+1

The shoutbox is good to get answers without taking forum space.

And now to just place this down...

lock2.gif

And before you make a topic asking why this was closed, your question was answered so the thread was over and done with. The shoutbox is good to get answers without taking forum sapce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong